Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Yup! You’re the best, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey guys can you help me find this WIP? I remember the MC was some kind of fairy or something and they were the children of a god/goddess and the MC had the goal of saving their land along with three other characters who were RO, the MC’s childhood friend, a barbarian (? they had a dragon and a princess / prince

The Changeling Exchange

Yesss!! thank you

1 Like

I’m having trouble finding this one game where you’re almost in your thirties but you barely look twenty. I remember you go to a doctors appointment and find out you have a disease or something and the only doctor who knows about the disease turns out to be a distant relative who is immortal. I think two of the love interests were name Evan and Teagan.

2 Likes

Pretty sure you’re looking for Greater than Gods, what I’m not sure about is what happened to it.

1 Like

I think the author was going to publish it on itch.io from memory, but I don’t think that ever happened to my knowledge.

3 Likes

Ah, that’s a shame. Thank you both so much for your help though!

2 Likes

I absolutely suck at descriptions but I’ve been thinking about this game for forever, and I just can’t remember the name.

So it’s like, MC made a deal with heaven and hell and became really powerful or something, but they lost all their old friends. Now, years later, MC is gathering these friends again, even if they hate MC, because of something I can’t recall. There’s this dude who really hates the MC, he has a daughter and her memory gets wiped. If I remember correctly, there’s a scene where time stops and MC also gets dragged to angel court.

…I realise this is very vague but it’s what I remember about it.

1 Like

Well, it’s not so vague that I don’t know what game you’re talking about. I do. I just also don’t know what it’s called, lol.

2 Likes

Forsaken (WiP) |September 11, 2020| There’s something on post 163!

3 Likes

Omg thank you I love you

2 Likes

@0bligatory_Wordplay @Jacic (sorry you two if you didn’t want the update or to be tagged)
Based on posts where it came up on the interact-if Tumblr, it’s discontinued. Since the Tumblr for it is locked off by password and captcha (? didn’t know you could do that), I have no way to confirm it but that seems very probable.

3 Likes

Greater than Gods? Yes. Apparently they successfully transitioned to Twine but then shelved it.

1 Like

Looking for an old wip, the story starts with a group of urban explorers going into an old lab to find mc in some sort of test tube, the mc has amnesia, copper? Coils in their eyes, and the story preset name for them is just “nine”. Sorry if that’s vague but its been a while. Thanks for any and all help finding it.

Sounds like Amygdala: Encode to me.

1 Like

That’s the one. Appreciate it

1 Like

Wayhaven

hi can someone help me find this WIP? It starts with mc getting kidnapped/dissappearing for some time and then their friend-coworker makes them go to the local witch or smth like that. there we meet small group of people (i think two of the ro are siblings). it’s modern fantasy and mc lives in small town

Ok—I have like two hyperspecific memories of this WIP but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called. I’m only half sure it wasn’t a twine WIP either, but you miss every shot you don’t take or whatever.

It was Viking and/or Norse-based, and the MC was the child of a chief (I think they had an older brother for sure, maybe a couple other siblings?) and is put into an arranged marriage for plot reasons. Peace between clans? The arranged spouse (who I think was gender-selectable?) was an RO, and they had a kid. I also have a vague memory of customizing a pet wolf, or something along those lines.

Might be a long shot, but does anybody have any idea what I’m talking about??

1 Like