Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Is it I, cyborg?

1 Like

Holy Ordos?

1 Like

THAT’S IT! Thanks so much!

Yes, thank you!

Hey, trying to remember a WiP in which you play a professor for magic while trying the write a paper (maybe your doctorate? I can’t remember…)

This one?

1 Like

hello! i remember playing this WIP a while ago and i just recently started thinking about it again!

it’s about the MC waking up from a coma? (got hurt somehow) and getting their memory erased. they wake to someone claiming to be their husband/wife but the ambiance is eerie.

i know its not a lot but i cannot for the life of me remember what’s it called!!

Seven days in purgatory?
@butterbeann

2 Likes

omg that’s it!! thank u smm!!!

1 Like

Yes! thanks!

Hi! I’m looking for two WIP games, one was about a vigilant MC and they had a robotic mentor, and all of the RO’s are some sorts of agent who worked for MYTHOS (I think), and their codename is the Greek gods and Zeus was their leader and the second one, it’s a superhero genre, but the MC is a chef who moved to the city with their child and MC got some problem with their spouse and MC was planning on opening a business

The second is curious Cuisine, I think. I did not find the Forum Post, but Here is the link to the Wip

1 Like

Pretty sure the first one is The Voice of Silverking.

1 Like

I’m trying to find a WIP I read a while ago. Iirc, the MC is an angel who escaped their former master, got very hurt while escaping and ended in a coma. The MC then wakes in a hospital and makes friends with the staff, while a demon is sent to hunt them and bring them back.

Does it ring a bell for anyone?

From earlier in the thread, this might be the one you’re looking for.

This is it, thanks.

So does anyone know that game where you wake up in a lab and meet your creator, thene you get to choose to explore the city the next day and had the option of a restaurant kitchen with friendly werecreatures and one was kind of a flirty wereleopard I think? And a quiet birdman?

1 Like

maybe it’s this

2 Likes

Thank yoooooou

1 Like

there was this game that I swear was real, where we were like a necromancer that worked as a civilian contractor who goes to a crime scene and can commune with a spirit of a recently murdered person to get any clues about the crime