Heroes Rise: Herofall

Freakin girl’s looney<3

bought and playing it now as I write this, motherslugging awesome!

I have to say, even though I didn’t like the first game and felt the second game was merely okay, I really enjoyed this one. I thought Prodigal was a more interesting love interest than Lucky or Black Magic.

Will it be out soon on the chrome web store?

Is anyone else having trouble importing their Hero Project saves in the Steam Version? When I start up Herofall it only shows my Prodigy saves.

EDIT: My save file is definitely still there. I can see it in the Hero Project.

Yeah Mcoffey I’m having the same problem. Purchased Herofall on steam and checked the saves but it only shows my Prodigy saves, when I go onto Hero Project and look at my saves, my hero project save is definitely there

why is only steam you can bye it from i dont even have an account where is chrome???

Okay, I’ve found a workaround. Load up Hero Project and start a new game (Assuming you have a finished Hero Project Save). When it asks for a save from The Prodigy, click retrieve from servers. Then click upload saves to server. That should bring your save into the Choice of Games servers, which you can then retrieve into the Herofall game.

@Mcoffey
Somehow I’m not sure that’s a work-around, I think that’s actually how you’re supposed to do it? Upload your saves to the servers at the end of each game.
Granted the games probably don’t make this overly clear.
It would definitely be nice if they retrieved your locally saved data from the prequels automatically.

thanks @Mcoffey :slight_smile:

Steam loading should work now. Restart the Steam client to automatically download the new build.

We just fixed a bug in the Steam version that may interfere with loading saved games from The Hero Project. If this bug is affecting you, try restarting Steam to see the update and download the newest version. We apologize for the error.

If you have other bugs to report, the best way to do it is to email support-herofall@choiceofgames.com.

Can the steam version load saves from the online versions of the other game? Can’t wait to play it and chrome still hasn’t put it up. :confused:

edit: Found out you can! Time to out myself as a text adventure player on steam!

Should be on steam and here.

Chrome:

halleluja!!!

I liked this game really, I give it a 7 not like other two. BUT ITS SO EASY LOL. You have to be stupid to not reach 100 leyend I acquire it in ALL plays that breaks replay value a lot. Please make game lot harder.

I’d consider that a feature, not a bug, Mara, by the end of the game the PC is the most famous person in the world.

1 Like

Damn, loved the plot twists and the game, I would defo give it 8.
@Mara I think the replayability is pretty good, allot of things can change based on your choices even if you do get a good legend score.

I did see a bug though, I was able to save Jenny but at the end in the epilog it said jenny died.

I played through the entire series with a good guy named Bruce Wayne, AKA mother sluggin’ Batman, and an evil person named Jack Napeir, which is - you guessed it - The Joker. Lmao. Yes, they may be a bit cliche, but I had to!

I got an alternate ending with Black Magic and Joker which was cool, and I got the normal ending with Batman.

I had Joker fall in love with Prodigal because they’re both insane killers and then Black Magic showed up and I was like “let’s tear sh*t up!” Lol.

Anyway, I love the series! I loved this game, and give it an 8. The series in general: a 9. It’s very well written, good job and keep up the great work.

Honestly, I didn’t really enjoy it. I can’t put my finger on the dominant reason why. Perhaps there were just a lot of small things that bugged me about the game.