It really depends. You can finance everybody in the workplace, though some of these are “cosmetic” finances without much depth (they do vary a bit). Also your two friends, plus the owners of the gun shop and the gym trainer. Then there is Lyron and Tidal Bore(if you encounter either of them), the Steel Aeronaut, Captain Villardi… Am I forgetting anybody? Generally speaking the “depth” of the character/romance increases as you go down the list (from the beginning of this message)
Japan. That explains ukio-e as photo motive. Term. Wow. Your studying, and writing. Wow. I just study two subjects on different universities at once, but studying and working is much harder. I’m late with material too. Take care 
Yes, it basically has to do with my research… though I don’t really study. I’m at the other side of the classroom now (the evil people who grade!), so it’s more about having to deal with all the admin at the beginning of term, plus students having to defend their thesis, etc. I did come to Japan as a student… and never managed to leave. I just love Tokyo so much… hence why my first game was Tokyo wizard… many of the locations in it are places that I know and frequently visit for whatever reason (I often cycle along the route of the old Edo castle walls, and sometimes tell people that those stones structures at the other side of the railway line that runs under them are the old fortifications of the city! The idea for the first fight with the elemental came while waiting for a friend at Sophia University, while I was killing time walking along the walls… etc)
In five different playthroughs i never even once see shark man outside of when you’re recruited for the suicide squad. How do i meet him before that, this lyron guy who might i add also never met, and also the leech monster in the achievement list?
On your missions when it comes to leaving your work you must go with Captain Villardi in pursuit of the assassin from the docks and to see Lyron Nets go on superhero street patrol missions twice.
You forgot that lady who is a assistant for a vampire that we rescued and I also have a question why doesn’t the mc think about those he romanced on Earth at all because I don’t think I ever seen the mc dream or say he is in relationship in the sequel
That is a good point, actually. I haven’t updated any of the games for a while (as I am stuck with trying to finish this WIP I am working on). But, I’ll add that to the list of things to do in my next update! 
One of the recurrent questions about this series is what is planned for book 3. I guess nothing I am setting in it is a real secret, as I plan for it to be the concluding part to the trilogy. But, this video should clarify some of the paths I envisage through the game (easier as a video, I was too lazy to type it all up…)
Just to echo what someone else has said, have you thought about allowing players to infuse weapons with the corresponding elemental powers one has? Along with that, have you thought about any power changes or additions to already existing power sets recently?
Sorry for any lack of progress on updates on this game (well, and Battle Royale). Basically, I have paused all work on them until I get my next WIP out (Icepeak Mountain, there is a thread about it in the forum). I’m hoping to “finish” Icepeak Mountains this week (but, then again, I thought it would be finished in April… feature creep and all that…), and then go into the final stage of testing of that. While that is going on my hope is to turn to Hero or Villain and polish the two games with all the feedback (public or private) I have received since the last updates. I’m guessing they will be fairly big updates, though I cannot really commit to what will be in them in terms of powers (sorry… this somehow depends on what mental state I am in… in recent days I have started to feel the itch to start working on “Hero or Villain: Armaggedon”, so if that happens it could be that all I will do are the main bugfixes, and that no new powers will be added… (I just can’t tell… but what is certain is that I will be turning to this series next!)
Somehow I always find my way back to this game. One can never get enough of it. The thing I like most about your games, is the fact that the MC have so much freedom in it. In some games, the character is dictated by their personality, to a point where it can look like they has memory loss or something, robbing them from their freedom and exploration. Your games are different. The player is in full control and can explore freely, taking advantage of each and every path. Your games do not force a play pattern, which I absolutely love. Keep up the good work. I will remain one of your greatest supporters for as long as I can.
Agreed
Nice i can’t wait i’ve loved both games so far, i have a few suggestions i hope you don’t mind if i list them here.
1.more options with telekinesis and other psychic powers.
2.more vampire victims to feed on.
3.the potential to manifest powers of the victims that are fed upon (shiroi yuki) etc
4.in the first game one of the endings alluded to powered beings being recruited into government task forces it would be cool to see that expanded upon, maybe something like a global joint task force.
- a showdown with karasu tengu would be cool especially if you killed shiroi yuki,
in my head it would go something like this.
TV announcer: as the world continues to reel from shock at the news of shiroi yuki’s death at the hands of (insert mc name) many are left to wonder who will fill her shoes.
Static:
Karasu Tengu: Greetings world i am karasu tengu, out of respect for my fallen rival i will allow one week of mourning, after which the world will belong to me, and if i ever see (mc name) they will know the wrath of karasu tengu.
this scenario would only apply if shiroi yuki is dead since i kill her in most of my playthroughs,
it’s unlikely you’ll ever use such a scenario but it would be cool to see something like that come from that choice.
6.the ability to use technology to augment our powers more, it would be cool if we could craft weapons and gadgets outside of being an inventor.
that’s about all i can think of right now if i think of anything else i’ll be sure to pm you,
and like i said before i can’t wait. 
Thanks for the comments and suggestions. As I said earlier, I am just letting all these accumulate, and will then go through them once I submit Icepeak Mountains.
However, can I quickly reply to some points?
-
Can you give me specific examples of instances where you could use your telekinetic and psychic powers? (basically, when else did you think you should have been able to use them, but were not given the option to do so?)
-
About the government task forces… that is already in the game. Did you never get contacted by the agent? (this can happen various ways, either as a hero or villain…)
About the others, let me think about them. Probably some of them will find their way into the next update, though I cannot guarantee anything…
I can’t think of any instances where we aren’t allowed to use our powers, but i was talking more about variation in use, like being able to telekinetically throw or push our enemies, or use pyrokinesis on weapons like larisse’s scimitar, i realise now i probably could have worded that better, as for the other psychic powers i would have to think on that more then get back to you.
As for the other part i’ve been contacted by agent seidler in several playthroughs so i know it’s in the game, but would definitely like to see it expanded upon especially since you teased the possibility of being able to take over the world.
Hope that helps and thanks for the reply.
Is there any wiki/walkthrough that has every choice/outcome/possibility detailed, and if not. Can someone make one, please?
Or in general, just a wiki.
Picking up enemies themselves or their weapons, for extra ruthless characters we could telekinetically attack organs or specific body parts; using telekinesis to fly, or make other characters fly, attack with concentrated rays of telekinetic power rather than general weak telekinetic blasts, many other utilities that could be applied too, these are just off the top of my head as I’ve gotta run now, but yeah back when I was reading the first 2 stories I had noted of many times throughout the narrative where telekinetic powers could have been used
Also just generally for those with water powers: increased healing abilities(in many cultures and fantasy/even sci fi stories water is linked to healing abilities and such, Avatar the last air bender is a good example of this), a ray of frost or something more powerful than what essentially is lobing a small amount of acid at an opponent? as it stands the air element is the strongest(has the most attack options + the strongest ray option in the game) with none of the other powers baring physical attack damage from inventor or animal hybrid coming close to it’s damage output(fire technically also has the ray of plasma that air has I think but not only does that make it not special as a power type but also highlights that fire doesn’t really have that many power options in comparison to other powers). By far I feel that the light powers have the least utility/power options compared to all the others - idk I guess i’m just calling for a more balanced + “on theme” power structure?
You can view scenes script. https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/hero-or-villain-genesis/scenes/startup.txt
Waiting for elemental powers update 

