Funny mistake:
#Read some books about the principles of law.
*set law %+5
*if (power_learning =1)
*set marksmanship %+5
Could you explain how to do this. Cause i selected female interest (gwen) i was polite with the conversations and help her stop the leexh mutant. Than I have the choice to kiss her (which she always rejects) and I dont see a option to ask her out. Do you remember how to do this
Well, try to accomplish most of the missions with the captain. Show yourself as a humble and charitable superhero. Also before leaving with her on the hunt for the slimy killer, ask her why she risks her life in the mission and after she tells you the story of her father, give an option that says that you are grateful that she trusted you for this mission and with her. A romantic option comes that shows your intentions with her for the first time and she smiles on you and after the success in the mission try to kiss her and she will accept your kiss, then comes the option to reveal your identity to her.
I think its a really specific situation i need?
I patrolled 2 times and got 80 relationship before starting the mission against leech. Did the steps you told me to. Than tried the kiss before and after the mission. Neither worked. Do you know what im doing wrong?
Just to check, you are playing as a superhero, right? And your vigilante score is low? (Villardi rates you on two things, how much she likes you as a person, and whether she perceives you to be a true hero… she doesn’t want to romance a “vigilante”)
hi, I am playing a villain and want to romance shark man and also hire him as my second in command but the only way i’ve met him as a villain is when i get arrested and recruited by the government, is there any other way as a villain?
Creo que debes hacer algo de villano en las calles y en ello conocerás a Lyron
I belive, that only other way is to start as superhero or vigilante, and then after museum, choose to earn more money for mothers treatment instead of fighting SA. That way you romance Shark as hero, and than gani option to become a villain.
But it’s only guess, since I didn’t test that way.
I mean: You can only meet him if you patrol the streets two times. And only heros and vigilantes patrol the streets. So you can start as vigilante, patrol, be nice when you meet him, influence his dreams/behaviour (optional), and have not enough money so you would turn to crime.
Found possible mistake. When facing Mr. Watson my relationship with Catalina decreased fron 80 to 64, and, after applying pressure to Black Cockroach wound, and Sebring him to hospital, my romance with Catalina was completely forgotten by the game, no comment on rescuing her was made, and next scene was with “my minions” despite me playing vigilante and not having ones, since I never created crime empire.
Something got very wrong here. I should be enjoying kiss with Catalina, and returning to my home, instead of returning to nonexistent minions, and none romance. Any guess why it happened?
Sorry I’ve been silent, I am hoping to spend some time next week going through all the comments (just, each time I seem to get a moment something else comes up, and I’ve been trying to advance my new rogue-style RPG game whenever I had any free time). Anyway, today I started a youtube channel, though I’m not too sure what to really do with it… mmmmmmmm
You can speak about the superpowers and your favorite héroes. Your inspiration about this games and their origins. Or You can make videos questions and answers
And you can also talk about their ideals to become a hero, vigilante, mercenary and crime lord
Principios para llegar a ser un héroe o un villano.
si eso es lo que quiero decir 


Looking at it right now! Also, I didn’t know there was a Facebook page either, but I don’t use Facebook that much… or use it at all 
No worries, I know that Facebook is not everybody’s cup of tea… I also recently started a Youtube channel… not sure how active it’ll be, but so far I made a couple of videos talking a bit about some stuff related to Hero or Villain. This is the one I made today:
So… any news?
No, but I have a question that came up when I reread this good story. What was Lyron afraid of when he escaped from the Caribbean? I doubt that someone as powerful as Lyron feared mere fishermen.
@Darthsoup Sorry about my silence. It’s the beginning of term over here in Japan, which has hit me very bad, and I’ve been struggling to keep up with things. What little time I’ve had from my main job has split between trying to finish my WIP (Icepeak mountains), as this is what is preventing me from starting to work on the next instalment of Hero or Villain, and playing Valheim (my new found addiction…), though I haven’t even been able to play Valheim at all for over a week now. My hope is that next two weeks I will have a bit more time, and I’ll manage to finish Icepeak, do all the bugs on Genesis and Battle Royale, and start to work on Hero or Villain: Armaggeddon .
@Frankex_2272 that is an interesting point… and one not properly explained I think. In my mind, Lyron was not escaping another superpowerful individual, but rather himself and his family (and the fear of hurting people he knew). But, maybe there is an interesting story to be told there… mmmmmm
Quick question! Who are all the romance options? How in depth do we go with the relationship between the MC and the RO?
