Hero or Villain Character Show 'n Tell

Inspired by the “Who’s Your Hero?” thread for “Heroes Rise,” I thought it might be fun to have a thread for profile dumps from Hero or Villain (Genesis and Battle Royale), where you can brag about how awesome your character is and show off your build to the world. One of the really fun things about HoV is the sheer number of ways you can build your character, and the potential for making someone like just about any supercharacter you could name.

I’ll migrate profiles for Psycho Soldier and Azure Knight over here at some point, but for now, how about a sort-of-joke character I just did a playthrough with? As of the end of Genesis (Normal difficulty):

Sun Wukong

Enhanced Human Level: ni-kyu
Name: Adam
Surname: West
Apartment: your apartment in the Bronx ($1250/month)

ATTRIBUTES

STRENGTH: 67%
AGILITY: 90%
ENDURANCE: 20%
INTELLIGENCE: 13%
PSYCHE: 65%

Abilities

Fighting: 68%
Marksmanship: 36%
First Aid: 56%
Journalism: 11%
Law: 1%
Engineering: 24%

Maximum Health (ENDURANCE x 4): 80
Current Health: 100%
Salary ($/month): 0
Money ($): 5408

Appearance

Superhero Costume: revealing orange gold top, loose trousers, sandals, scarf,
Normal Clothes: white T-shirt, blue jeans, sports shoes
Eye Color: hazel
Hairstyle: short black
Other: ,

Personality

Arrogant: 74% Humble: 26%
Aggressive: 89% Peaceful: 11%
Charismatic: 80% Awkward: 20%
Vigilante: 60% Paladin: 40%
Kind: 80% Harsh: 20%
Cautious: 16% Impulsive: 84%

Relationships

Fred: 37%
John: 58%
Richard: 13%
Emily: 4%
Black Cockroach: 35%
Captain Villardi: 19%
Steel Aeronaut: 61%
Mom: 88%
Charlotte: 51%
Beltrand: 67%
Analyn: 56%

Powers

Climb walls

Can make great jumps (AGI +60)

Animal speed (x2)

====
He ended up a lot kinder than I wanted, because I was playing him as an aggressive jerk for most of the game, but apparently protecting people at random because he likes getting into fights turned him into a nicer guy. Oh well, I can always drop his kindness in the sequel.

I cheated on the theme very slightly by having him pick up a gun in the beginning to deal with Black Cockroach, but I didn’t replace it after going to the Philippines.

6 Likes

Well, if Sun Wukong found himself in the modern day in a weak human body, I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t hesitate to pick up a gun if he had to, so I think you’re good there.

2 Likes