Hero of Daria: The RPG (WIP) - CLOSED

Something something Shrek joke

3 Likes

Can we have a harem…? :innocent::innocent:

4 Likes

Nothing like having a harem let me tell you. lol

3 Likes

hey this is not cheap anime game who…think in all the redheads elfs I could have…you know what? I think is a good idea :grin:

8 Likes

I can see the enthusiasm greeted by this idea but can someone tell me Wtf is a Harem?

And here I was, extremely hyped because I thought the WiP got revived and was back in business, only to realize it’s some dude who asks for a harem of all things…

Welp, guess I’ll have to wait some more.

9 Likes
  • the women occupying a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man.
  • a group of female animals sharing a single mate.

“Hope is the last thing you lose”

maybe someday that dream will become true

3 Likes

Okay, forget I asked Let’s not have a harem

1 Like

Are we gonna get any update on the game?? I feel like it died with all the hype. Remember when the post firstly came, and i was so excited, and now i ve forgoten it evem existed.

2 Likes

No change at all. I am still working on the Last Wizard. Editing is going well, I’m about 70% done. Then comes 2 months of beta testing so that it will be ready for the contest on Jan 31.

After that, I return to this game. :slight_smile: But for the next little bit, this game sits in digital purgatory. :slight_smile:

A harem? :slight_smile: Oh boy.

24 Likes

Omg! I really thought that you would not answer. Very happy to hear it! Indeed i forgot that you had another game under development! Jeez again i feel excited!! Hope it will go great! Will be waiting for the last wizard!! Good luck!!

1 Like

By Anubis’ grace, please don’t let this turn into common anime harem, I like the harem idea but when it’s brought I cannot help but to think about high school kid suddenly becoming the heartthrob of everyone in the school. I would mind an reverse harem/mixed harem; That would make for some good RO scenes and interactions. Hmm I wonder how we could keep the thread going till then?

4 Likes

We could always do what they do in the Guns of Infinity thread and talk about history for the next five years. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I think similar fate awaiting Choice of Rebes thread. XD

3 Likes

And constantly going off topic.

1 Like

Very much looking forward to this one!

1 Like

Why have I only seen this now!?

I’m super looking forward to this!

Eee also will this game have a level system?!
I designed one ages ago (but for python) and if you do add a system for ‘levelling up’ and expI’ll love your it’ll be an awesome feature for tons of people to steal admire for years to come or something.

Open world also sounds cool, and I really want to do some farming. (no, I mean actual farming)

On another point, it’d be cool (or at least super funny) to be the guy who hires (like an interview process!) adventurers or something, instead of being the actual hero.

2 Likes

This also has to do with the question @Lordirish asked quite some time ago on another thread.

As far as what material is open source and what is not, the article seems to talk about it in depth.
Hope this is relevant.

4 Likes

@Lucid which ending is considered the canon ending I’m assuming the “hero” ending is the canon ending also what about such as announcing the gnome and orc citizens being legitimate citizens, what about demon summoning?

1 Like