Hello

Hello. I am new to this community. I have played some CoG games like Choice of Dragons, Broadsides etc. I may write a game but I am not too sure. So just wanted to introduce myself. Hello everybody.

Any relation to @trollhunterthethird ? He also has a Nyan Cat with a tophat and a sword as his avatar. Are you sure you aren’t the same person? If you’re not, I apologize for the assumption.

No relation to @trollhnterthethird . I used to be a long time lurker and when I decided to make an ID, I randomly chose TrollHunter. As I had been a lurker, I remembered some names of users here and though that if a Third has a picture so the First should have it too. But no relation to him.

Okay, cool! Well, welcome to the forums! Please enjoy your stay all that business!

If I remember correctly, I once heard that the old Troll Hunters exploded. I quote “And yes they did explode.” @trollhunterthethird. Do you explode? Also, how many Trolls could a TrollHunter hunt, if a TrollHunter cold hunt trolls?

No I don’t explode, that is a myth spread by fake TrollHunters.

Could you choice other picture in profile ?its almost the same that @trollhunterthethird so it would be confusing and cause problems

@TrollHunter Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a long and prosperous time here! :slight_smile:
But I do agree with @MaraJade, when I first saw this discussion I thought you were trollhunterthethird and I got confused.
Anyway good luck and enjoy! :smiley:

Holy crap, I thought that I accidentally posted this or something!

Anyway welcome to the forum! I’m kind of wondering how you got that picture, as it was @Sandstorm that drew and coloured it for me, so I’m wondering how you got it.

Anyway welcome to the forum @TrollHunter, hope we can become close hunting buddies!

PLEASE ONE OF THE TWO CHANGE THE PICTURE OR I BELIEVE YOU TOO ARE TROLING US OR THE SAME PERSON

Okay, I changed my Photo.

@TrollHunter I think you saved everyone a LOT of confusion :))

Thanks i thought i was seeing double lol :-))