Heart's Choice is Coming Dec 2nd

It’s out in ios now, omg! Excited to play Dawnfall, Jazz Age and especially AWPW.

14 Likes

Oh yes
Quite

1 Like

AHHH oh my gosh!!

1 Like

It’s out on the playstore too: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heartschoice.o&referrer=utm_medium%3Dweb%26utm_source%3DjazzageGame

My initial feeling is that I’m a bit disappointed that no F/F game got a place among the initial releases, but a game like that will come eventually (only one more month if I can trust the release thread) so until that I try not to be kinda jealous of gay men who get a game actually focused on them right away.
Anyway I’m still looking forward to playing Jazz Age and Dawnfall.

13 Likes

“this item is not available in your country” mygawd.

Unfortunately we can’t release in a few countries at this time. You should still be able to access the games on our website and Steam once we are fully launched, tomorrow.

6 Likes

Wow now I can read on my way to work, and I thought I would have to wait until the evening. Thats great, the new Icon is very pretty

5 Likes

the individual apps will still be released on android, right? I like to check out the code of the games I finished to see the different choices I could’ve taken and its impossible to do so using the omnibus(?) app.

Unfortunately, no. It will be not be available individually.

So, out of curiosity how explicit is each spice level. Just an estimate?

Three contains detailed descriptions of sexual acts. Two is less than that, one is less than that. That’s my estimate.

4 Likes

Thanks will hold out for dawnfall for a week or two then. Need to be in the right mood for it.

I was excited to some of the titles here but then got disappointed with the gender locking and the lack of gender options for PC, it kind of took away the point of cyoa, to play the way you want, don’t you think? But anyways, good luck with the release of Heart’s Choice.

1 Like

We’ve covered this a lot elsewhere on the forum, but there are many reasons Heart’s Choice games are genderlocked (and actually, only two of the four here are). If you haven’t already, take a look at the upcoming games post to get a sense of how diverse the range of stories we’ll be offering is–many non-genderlocked games, and enough genderlocked games to cater to many different kinds of sexuality.

17 Likes

I was a little (pleasantly) surprised that Pirate’s Pleasure got one spice. It’s definitely more romantically focused than any CoG I’ve edited. While none of it is explicit, and while it’s always tender, fun, and sincere, there are lots of descriptions of your physical and emotional reactions and varying degrees of naughtiness in your flirtations. Designed to get straight ladies hot and bothered, I’d say. I’d put it at a PG-13.

8 Likes

@DreamingGames Oh right, movies. One is PG-13, two is R, three is NC-17!

2 Likes

I don’t see enough movies to be able to judge what those actually mean and for games, I know that the age-marker, is rather random, - especially when it comes to sex. So I basically stopped paying attention ages ago.

That’s why I asked. But thanks for the thought.

PG-13: Parental Guidance For Children Under 13
R: Requires Parental Guardian For Kids Under 17
NC-17: No Children Under 17 Allowed

3 Likes

Thanks for the link!! The Play Store search function is trash.

3 Likes

Are these games really free. Or is it only the first few chapters like the other games?