Heart of Battle Development Thread (Heart's Choice)

I’m alive! The project continues! After a hiatus I am writing again each day - it may be slow progress in comparison to others but it’s a heck of a lot faster than writing nothing.

You’ll see a finished product one day!

27 Likes

Progress is progress! I’m just glad to see its still going :grin:

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that you’re plugging along! Best wishes.

I am a fan of yours and hannah, if there is something you need or hannah, you now where am I. I hope that I could be more helpful.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Every bit of progress still counts! I enjoyed the bit of the demo you posted, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Loved the demo and congrats on reaching those chapters I look forward to playing the full game. So much to look forward to all ready definetly a game I plan on buying all ready when it comes out.

1 Like

WoW, this is really interesting…

This is really cool so far, definitely looking forward to it!!! (Take your time though)

1 Like

Hey, Ravyn! Something right up your alley!

Rayvn strolls over, looks & smiles. She sits on the couch, ready & waiting.

1 Like

Do you have a tumblr or anything like that where we can follow the WIP’s progress?

This as a hearts choice?
Dam this is a dirty probably illegal Fighting Pit
I don’t care about Live here :slight_smile: I Mean you are some kind of gladiator and You Can fight your way Through this friendship is enough for me here the atmosphere Is crying for Bloody fights and betrayl… I like it Its dark and Dirty and you’r first goal should be survival

1 Like

@alliebee, I’m afraid not! In hindsight maybe I shouldn’t have gone for a developer’s thread, as I can get a bit shy about throwing myself out there, but hey! Here we are! I’m super glad you’re interested enough in it to wish for updates! :sweat_smile:

@Colshot, while your character isn’t going to be able to die - it’s not that kind of game! - the same can’t be said for other characters…and definitely opportunities to stab people in both the front and the back!

5 Likes

PROGRESS UPDATE

As if writing during a pandemic wasn’t Hard Mode enough for me, my body decided to yeet itself down the stairs back in January and I broke several ribs. I’m just now getting a handle on the pain, several X Rays and MRIs later, and … Drum roll…

Chapter 6 has now been sent off! We have 2 more chapters, plus an epilogue, to go. Three of the four romances could be locked in during Chapter 6, so it was a fun one to write - lots of smooching, emotions, and some unrelated violence too!

Chapter 7 is in the works. Lots of violence in that one, and there’s a particular RO who I would love the PC to be able to hook up with before the epilogue. If it’s gonna happen, it’ll be in chapter 7, so let’s see if I can manage it!

36 Likes

I’m excited and can’t wait, though I am sorry for all you’ve been through. Keep up the good work, I’ll be looking forward to reading it ^^

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! I wish you a strong health! Don’t overwork yourself! :blush:

1 Like

@FayI yesss update news woohoo lol seriously your game is one of my favorites that I’m waiting for so very much looking forward to seeing more and hearing about more.

Sorry to hear about the life hurdles that’s been thrown your way but glad to hear your still at work on the project and hopefully doing much better. :smiley:

2 Likes

So glad that you’re doing better! That sounds pretty awful to have to deal with, especially now of all times. Fingers crossed that you continue to be on the mend!

Very excited to hear about the updates! A shame not to have an ongoing demo, but whatever you’re comfortable showing of your work is the of course the best approach. I’ll definitely look forward to the completed game at any rate — Warrior’s Shot is currently one of my favorite WIPs!

Thanks for the update and please stay safe!

4 Likes

Rayvn sits forwars in anticipation, then notices one of the names of the characters. She chuckles lightly. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Rayvn? What’s going on?

Rayvn shows me the synopsis & RO list. :smirk:

Oh, my OC Remy won’t believe this…:confounded:

1 Like

Thanks for the updates. and wish you all the best in recovery, can’t wait for more. you’re game is one of my favorites that I’m looking forward to playing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ah- yes please xD
can’t wait for it

1 Like