Guardians Of Thunder Book 1 WIP Updated 5/12/21 Chapter 6 complete

The mc and their kin are between 9’8 and 11’. Mainly due to the unique gravity situation in their homeland. For the rest of the planet the height is between 5’5 and 7’4. Meaning that both the mc and scarlet are extremely short for their kind

1 Like

Encountered another bug

Should be fixed now

3 Likes

Sorry to bug you again no pun intended :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Should be fixed now

1 Like

@AMER1CANN1NJA09 :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat: Voldemort Potter, that’s hilarious…
This is interesting to say but the world building is a lot messier and raw.
Just wish there’s a save option…

Are stats / Relationship section not done yet?!?

:roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face:
@AMER1CANN1NJA09

I get it that it might still under-construction but it’d be informative if that’s mentioned which routes are still WiP…

This WiP NEEDS the save option imo cause it’ll COMPLETELY ruin the mood the enjoy this or even read when it has bugs and have to restart now and then…

3 Likes

Sorry about that.

1 Like

Okay I want to make one thing clear to those who requested that their male character be “taller” than the mc. You have to understand that the MC if chosen to be Male is the last Male of their species. Meaning that in order for someone from the outside world to be taller than them. They would have to be part giant. There are some people who can come relatively close to the MC’s current height. The tallest anyone from the outside world can physically be from my point of view is 7’6. But you have to keep in mind that the MC is not fully grown yet. So their stated height in game thus far is nowhere near their kinds actual height.

5 Likes

Hi everyone my name is Ginny and in this update you will get to meet me and several other of the MC’s kin. But be warned you might find something dark about our past

3 Likes

Is the update uploaded?

yes

1 Like

Oi @AMER1CANN1NJA09

Oops…

Oi @AMER1CANN1NJA09

Does this WiP ends with this?!?

Is this in the route where you ignore the warning and go to that meet?!?

The character I chose is a FEMALE and it says ‘his’ here…

I think some dialogue here is missing, :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat: cause MC haven’t said anything in that said cold voice with stoic face…

1 Like

I will fix it in the morning.

1 Like

Okay they should be fixed

2 Likes

do everyone have death wish to fight mc

1 Like

Oi @AMER1CANN1NJA09

Currently at work will fix when able

1 Like

Bug should be fixed

1 Like