Guardians Of Thunder Book 1 WIP Updated 5/12/21 Chapter 6 complete

I’ve begun work on my first game Guardians of Thunder book 1. In it, you can play as a young man/woman who has lost everything and everyone they have ever known. Without any faith in the world you set off to bring those responsible to justice.

Warning for those of you who play the ignore path. We have started to reveal some dark things about the MC’s past. If you feel that you are uncomfortable at any point in the book please stop reading immediately.

RO’s
Hannah Tano

She is the daughter of the current king and queen of one of the smaller kingdoms and is second in line for the throne behind her older brother. She has scarlet red hair that reaches down to her shoulders. Her skin is a little pale due to her parents being paranoid about something happening to her. She stands at a modest 6’ 3" and has an athletics’ body. Her eyes are a dark blue like the depths of the ocean., and seem to hold many unknowable secrets. She is one of the more popular students at the school. But most of that popularity is because she is royalty.

Eric Monroe

Eric is the captain of the schools football team and is very competitive. He has no hair. (because he choose to shave it). His eyes are a lemon yellow that stands out against his black skin. His real height is 5’ 9" but due to him slouching a lot he looks to be 5’ 6". He has a tattoo on his right arm that looks like a moving snake.

Scarlet Rose

Scarlet is one of the MCs closest childhood friends and one of the few of their kind still alive. She was standing next to the MC. When they saw the event that turn them into who they are today. . Having grown up along side you. She has a better understanding of how you do things. She stands around 9’ 2" and is just a couple inches shorter than the MC. She has Crimson red hair that falls down to her mid back. Her hair contrasts well with her peachy/tan skin. She has violet eyes that have a trace of sapphire blue in them when light hits them from a certain angle.

Any and all feed back is welcome.

To play the demo, go here:
https://dashingdon.com/play/amer1canch13f117/guardians-of-thunder-beta/mygame/

About: You can play as male, female. Romance one of your classmates, your childhood friend who has stood by you through thick and thin, or one of your comrades in arms. But no matter who you choose to romance. Remember that the safety of the world comes first.
I do not Plan on adding a non-binary option for the player but there will be a non-binary RO that you meet at some point. Your choices will affect the story in the later versions. I am currently just focusing on the main story line. There will be multiple RO’s.

World

Homeland. Your homeland is a rather unique place when compared to the rest of the world. Gravity in your homeland is equivalent to that of Jupiter’s where as the rest of the world is equal to that of the real world. It is constantly being hit by storms that are powerful enough to make an EF5 tornado look like a toddler throwing a fit. Each of the storms produces the same amount of energy as the sun does in a single day.

Premise

It has been ten years since the world witnessed the power of a kingdom only spoken of in myth and legend. With its awakening the peaceful times are coming to an end, and with it a new threat rises. One that is set on conquering the unconquerable. Now all that stands between the world and complete destruction is you, your fellow survivors and those that you recruit to your cause. Will you and those that stand by your side be fully prepared to stand against this new threat, or will you be caught off guard. The fate of the world is in your hands.

Lore

The world of Thunder. One of the few worlds in the known universe to play host to the elements themselves. It is a world of constant war. Whether it be the Ice and Death kingdom fighting over marriage rights. Or the Fire kingdom trying to conquer all. One thing is for certain it is never completely at peace. The first kingdoms to ever exist (who are known as the original kingdoms in modern times) were eventually dragged into the constant wars between rival kingdoms. After the first and only planet spanning war, followed a time of peace and prosperity for all the kingdoms. However, with an unforeseen threat on the horizon, and tensions between old rivals rising again. It is only a matter of time before the peace is broken.

I have officially started updating with the beta version of the game. This update includes minor changes to what is already in the game and a additional chapter.

Please be warned that some of the scenes in chapter six do include death. So if one of the mods could move this to the adult content thread I would greatly appreciate it. Cause I have no idea how to do that.

168 Likes

I was really suprised about the character creation! You didn’t have much but what you had was honestly enough for me to be impressed. And THANK YOU for having such a variety in skin colours :pray:t4::heart: usually they only range from “pale, light, tan, black” and while that’s still good, it just doesn’t give me the range I want.

Happy we got to save mom (I assume) from Voldemort Potter :relieved:

6 Likes

Interesting story I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes from here definitely a must save

Even though its just the beginning, I despise Cliffhangers! But this is really good!

2 Likes

Hi everyone just wanted to let you know that I just updated the demo. It now includes part of chapter two.

gives insight into your characters past and why they have lost faith in the world around them.

and for those of you who hate cliff hangers. you will just have to sit down and wait patently like everyone else. I am looking at you Bulk_Biceps.

P.S. I hope you are all feeling well.

11 Likes

May I ask, who is Jenny? Somehow Jenny and Julia makes completely no sense?! :thinking:

Enlighten me please!

1 Like

Jenny is the mother of the person you play in the first chapter and the grandmother of the MC. Julia becomes the wife of the person you play as in the first chapter. Basically Julia is the mother of the MC. The first chapter is just to establish more of a background for events that take place later on.

2 Likes

You mean to tell me where killing and eating mountain lions for breakfast without a weapon no scratch That weapons are we still human?

1 Like

Ok so far but to short to determine if it is any good.

Remember the PC comes form a place where everything tries to kill you so you have to be able to take down every possible threat with your bare hands

3 Likes

In order to understand this I’m going to assume we have been training Our entire life anime style after what ever happened to us happened to us or we know some form of martial art I really hope this gets explained in Game

1 Like

It will be explained in the later chapters

2 Likes

Well I can’t wait for the later chapters I am curious and for some reason I really want to fight the MC

They would beat you thirty days from sunday, or back to the stone age.

1 Like

If I was in this world without a doubt I would be roaming around looking for strong warriors to fight i’m actually grinning like an idiot thinking about it

It would be like you verse all the monsters in the titans pit. Not going to go very well for you. but you can still give it a try.

1 Like

Now I’m really excited as long as I can escape with my life I will train and I will get stronger I can guarantee you Of that

How will you manage to escape when every bone in your body has been turned to dust?

if I can’t escape I will just die fighting I’m not really one for giving up unless this is like a sparring match

I love this world already it’s dangerous me like