Are you lucky enough to survive at this casino that towers over the world?
- Play a large amount of gambling mini-games - including classics like blackjack and poker, as well as several original games
- Advance through the floors of a magical casino filled with all sorts of games, activities, people, information and opportunities
- Your experiences in the game will depend heavily on your luck - everything happening in the game is more or less randomized
Public beta link: https://dashingdon.com/play/zaldath/grand-casino-of-fortune/
This is my second Hosted Games project, and it’s more or less finished at this point. However, I’m sure there are still bugs left to be found - and other improvements to be made.
Here’s a list of my main concerns that feedback would be most appreciated about (although feel free to mention anything that comes to your mind!):
- Any bugs / inconsistencies / weird things that you find (there’s a lot of pretty complex code in this game!)
- If a certain mini-game is not so fun / enjoyable / interesting / fair / understandable, and what could perhaps be changed to improve it?