Grand Aera Online (WiP) (Updated 3/2/2018)

That was a surprisingly detailed character creation. I loved how all races and classes were just the classic ones, but with different names. I felt a bit uncomfortable with how frequently my characters breasts were mentioned during it, but that is the only issue I really had.

Now I just have to wait and see what you’re gonna put my character (and Ash’s) through

3 Likes

@darren_muir
Thanks for the feedback. I’ll think about adding a true loner route. My main goal with Ash was to have a gaurenteed romance option, as well as someone that holds a solid connection to the real world. I think a loner route would be really interesting if done well, but I’m not sure how to go about it yet. If it eases your worries you’ll have the option of ditching Ash completely in game for a couple of the planned routes.

@Loriela
I’m really sorry about that. Would you mind telling me what your choices were for your character? I think the relevant ones are: Real life gender, GAO gender, GAO race, and GAO build. I really value this kind of feedback, since this is the kind of thing I would never notice while playing through. So, thank you.

1 Like

Real gender: female, GAO gender: also female, GAO race: Half-Gond and GAO build: big and strong.

I have not read the other races to see if that is mentioned as much when picking their build, but you mention the size of the half-gond’s breasts quite a bit. That wasn’t exactly a turn off for me, it was just a bit weird.

Itachi. That’s the moment you got me. Really short demo to give a proper review but you certainly have me waiting for more.

Love it! I’m super excited for more; the demo was really fun :slight_smile:

Never seen this before. Will b looking forward to future updates.

On another note, show stats gives me an error.

1 Like

I’m really into this! Can’t wait to see what else you have in store!

The title itself remind me of SAO.

Summary

I got this problem when I click on the demo, not sure if this is just me.

@Umbreonpanda
Fantastic username, btw. But I think that’s probably on your end. I just tested the link and it seems to be working. Have you tried resetting your router/modem?

it work for me is your interrent down

Huh, that’s strange. I have already reset my router yet the error is still there whenever I clicked on it.

Maybe you’re using some VPN or a certain Firewall/Antivirus is blocking the site. Does visiting the normal dashingdon.com not working for you?

Visiting does work. I think I’m going to wait tomorrow to see if it fixed.

Whooo~
That’s curiously weird. You’re sure you clicked the actual demo link, right?

Or maybe try this one instead.
https://dashingdon.com/play/locke/grand-aera-online/mygame/index.php?cb=83758

Oh, it works! Thanks you! :smiley:

1 Like

thats good…

GAO? Now is that a SAO reference I see?

But anyways, this has potential. I’ll be looking forward to future updates

Liked a lot.
but where is MC’s friend? i mean, it got so overwhelmed, it forgot its friend? :cry:
:fox_face:

I enjoyed playing this my favorite class is the shinobi class

1 Like

Legit awesome dude! <3