Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

So basicaly Jack is just a human / sentient blood virus ? since someone getting infected become the new him if he die.

1 Like

I think that the thing I look forward too is helping the bad guys cause that seems like fun.

1 Like

Honestly, it sounds like Smiling Jack escaped from Deadman Wonderland and I am 1000% onboard

4 Likes

I think I remind reading somewhere that Smiling Jack is one of Empathy sibling, I’m not certain.

That would make Empathy as a RO 10 time funnier, psycho big brothers being noisy are always funny.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this question has been asked or not but can we romance Vaihl?

Ngl but omg this wip is pretty great! At first I wasn’t sure about a mute mc but I actually really like the idea. I kinda get the feel that our mc is like a discounted superman lol. Cant wait for more to be done!

1 Like

Vyde can tank a murder intended punch from first?
And here i was hanging around with Silic, if i had continue with the silic path would i eventually end up fighting vyde?

1 Like

Vyde is tough enough that his body can withstand the extreme g-force of moving at light speed.

I’m never one to go for a non-binary RO but Vyde is just to badass to pass up :zap::zap:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that technicaly be an infinit ammount of energy ?

As a living plasma generator yes. Vyde literally powers Alantus in his off hours. Its part of his weakness he cant turn it off. Very hard for him to get close to someone when a touch electrocutes another person.
Example: hes partially made of raw energy.

A human body wouldnt survive that speed. And at light speed generates mass. But energy like light or plasma doesnt have the same issues. (If my science is right)

7 Likes

Oh god brain is evil…

So i guess it will be a first for my Jinx to have someone always turned on hanging around them.

I told you my brain is evil.

1 Like

I know it probably doesn’t affect (effect?) Vyde when he’s going those speeds but now I can’t stop thinking about how trippy it would be to go the speed of light with time dilation. They say going 10% of the speed of light slows down time to 1% of its usual speed (if I’m correct meaning 1 day to you equals to over 3 months, or 100 days, to everyone else)

Ok, so is their anyone that is on Vydes level?
And you said Kreagan can also tank a first punch god those 2.

So… Your game is kinda like marvel which I like I usally play through as a David Dunn type character speaking of which is that who you based First on?..

Vyde thinks faster than the average person. Like First themselves they can form a plan while in motion and have the ability to reason within the mere moments (as displayed in The obstacle course scenes) but Vyde has to plan jump to jump while in their highspeed moments they arent aware its when he stops at his last target for a split second is when he perceives the world.

4 Likes

Vyde outclasses his fellows merely by speed. Geo and Hightide could create massive areas of destruction magnitudes greater in a single attack. But Vydes speed allows him to obliterate an opponent long before they can cause damage the real trick is not killing anyone.
Kreagan is so dangerous due to the fact that he can survive and react to Vydes pauses after an attack which are within the spaces of miliseconds. He’s like the Juggernaught only agile and intelligent.

3 Likes

First is at best a patchwork character in terms of special abilities. Ei) if I personally had superpowers this is the specific ones id choose. But if i were to pick any particular character that inspired me it was sebastian shaw.
As a character I went with classic jrpg silent protaganist and a warp variation of my own childhood.

3 Likes

Yeah first stands no chance against them pretty sure vyde could probably draw blood from first , from how op you make him sound. If vyde was a villain then the whole city would be screwed

1 Like