Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

you know, its kind of how I picture Silic in a way :sweat_smile:, my minds funny…

4 Likes

Just finish playing it and I got to say it was really fun the best part about the game in my opinion is lore of the world. I hope we can learn more about as the game goes on.:grin:

4 Likes

@Helsinki I envy you in the fact that you can draw your First. I wish I could draw my First, but I can’t draw to save my life :sob:

4 Likes

gives sympathetic pat on the back

now, now; lets not make ourselves feel bad about drawing skills; I am sure that you are extremely good at it.

3 Likes

Like @moonwalkerdragon said, don’t feel bad about your art! Call me cliche, but I think the most important part about drawing is that you’re having fun while doing it, and that enjoyment is my favorite part about pieces no matter how skilled the artist is.

7 Likes

Aye, @Helsinki speaks truth; the fun of drawing is when your drawing for fun which is what my dad taught me…

6 Likes

Been awhile since I’ve played this game and have to say I’m loving the touch ups on the control aspects of the story goes great with my giant walking tank ven also enjoying the back and forth between ten and you as well

4 Likes

Ten is a combative personality to begin with. Even when he agrees with you he’ll find something to snark about.

14 Likes

IT IS I AGAIN. YOUR UNIMPORTNANT BLUE PERSON! NOW I SHALL CONQUER THIS THREAD… Unless Some cliché super hero will show up and stop my great plan.

2 Likes

There are no heros here. Because…This ain’t no place for no hero. This ain’t no place for no better man. This ain’t no place for no hero.

3 Likes

God damn I love that song. When I saw you wrote because I knew where you were going with this.

1 Like

It’s been forever since I heard that song.

Awesome game! Consider me hooked :smile:

1 Like

That is exactly the sort of thing my First would do :smile:

A disturbing thought just popped into my head; ok, so we all know that Silic is planning on delivering us to a doctor, who we all assume is Dr. Lydia, but what if it’s actually Dr. Francis?! I mean, he does know First’s real name, though he never used it. Who’s to say he didn’t decided to trick First into going to him?!? :neutral_face:

8 Likes

That thought and the chance that it actually may be true makes my skin crawl… :confounded:

5 Likes

Lydia is the only one who knows First’s name since that’s what she calls them. Francis just calls First subject or freak. Only Lydia could have sent silic since silic knows First’s name.

1 Like

Huh, I actually think First is going to get delivered to Francis. I mean, why would they keep talking about “the doctor” without dropping a name?

4 Likes

@Mxm124 Yes, but Lydia and Luger have both used First’s name in front of Dr. Francis, so it would make sense that, even though he never used it himself, he would also know First’s name, right?

4 Likes

Hmmm didn’t know that. You could be right. Or it could be someone else entirely.

2 Likes