Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Sorry for the confusion; that was the combination I was referring to. :sweat_smile: Still think he comes off a little innocent due to his optimism.

1 Like

I feel like smartass First would absolutely be the kind of person to fake naivety to screw with someone, though, too.

3 Likes

I felt that way too when I wrote it, but I think their eyes might give them away.

We’ll have to see how good First’s acting skills are.

3 Likes

I hope they are. They did go around the lab propositioning guards, after all. I’d like to be able to pull that without anyone questioning my First’s innocence. :joy:

1 Like

No worries Smart-Ass first would just pantomime it XD

/flees thread XD

2 Likes

Also means it might depend on who exactly First is trying to bullshit.

3 Likes

It’s kind of cool how this one little, passing thought has spawned some actual discussion, huh? I feel like my first would be like the one you described in the kabedon scene. She’s probably end up asking a bunch of people about it to, inadvertently setting her suitor up for some serious teasing…

Then she’s either defend them, not knowing why their getting teased, or apologise so cluelessly yet honestly that the person will just go;

RO: … [ * Massive sigh. ] I can’t be mad at you…

Also, on the topic of personal imaginations of first… I’m drawing my own! Want me to draw one of yours?

3 Likes

I didn’t get an option to avoid the zap. Actually I didn’t even run the vyde route. I was with Em and suddenly it was vydes route.

4 Likes

Em had Vyde shadow you to the store - just in case your thoughts about being a Cow Girl were real :wink: :heartbeat:

3 Likes

That’s an error in the code, but it normally does give the option.

It’s strange that the option didn’t show up. Well, that side (not getting zapped) isn’t finished yet anyway.

I don’t know if the code was fixed. :sweat_smile:

Snoe knows about it though. The existence of the bug I mean.

laughs mischievously

That’d be cool.

2 Likes

@Snoe hey there are some grammar issues here you should look at

such as when it says you sit there clutching the panel shoulders raised up there should be a comma before the word shoulders

1 Like

Thanks I’ll add it to the overhaul-agenda
For fair warning I’m gonna be AFK for a few days.(it happens at the end of every month if you’ve been paying attention… or stalking me lol)

I’ll put the fixes and additions in when I’m up to it.
30 day med cycles are wonderful (sarcasm alert)

Much luv ladies gents and everyone between.

18 Likes

Sure. Mind describing your First?

1 Like

Am hi just wanted ask, will there be scene where vyde and the others see First being vulnerable, like when the KRV guys drug to be soft, or maybe something else?

4 Likes

Hi snoe

I’d don’t know if this has been asked or not but what do the romances exactly entail?? Like will it be casual, purely physical or something else entirely?

3 Likes

Physical Uncensored Hand Holding And hugs Oh Yea :innocent:

8 Likes

And just like that @Snoe has made Silic even more interesting, love the updated design :+1:. Also Kreagan actually scares me a little especially with that smile :fearful:.

7 Likes

@Karl341 well that would be telling wouldn’t it. I’ll let that kinda stuff be a surprise.

@Mxm124 it will be a romance, how it comes about depends on whom you go after. Different people want different things. That’s why it’s a trust system and not a lust system I’ve used as a state;) but doing certain things and deciding to hang out with them will boost that and let you get to know the other characters. Like sneaking out with Morrigan a doing a heist or going on a date with Nyoka to a fancy restaurant and maybe catch him in a library. It’s stuff like that and the main quest line.

@Elysium why thank ya the goal was to make Silic as confusing as possible. Male & female, psychotic sexy & mischievous.
Kreagan is simply imposing, one of those “move or I’ll beat you to death with your own legs” kinda smiles.

13 Likes

Oh and on a note I’ll be working on the story tonight and will likely have a good chunk and several fixes and modifications up sometime between now and tomorrow.

I’d update it now BUT powers out and my modem is down woth it. I’ve only got my phone on the net right now so that’s the progress report.

Ps: feeling much better now if you’re wondering :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Hiya folks!
Like i said I would I’ve updated some of the fixes and tweaks I’ve made thus far.
they are:
-I’ve improved (hopefully) the clothes section, by adding two styles
-revising the descriptions, to better improve the writing and clarity of styles. Do let me know how it turned out.
-fixed some of the pointed out errors… but I might’ve missed one (just got that feeling)
-started in on adding a third option in the vyde section
-added a second style modifier to go with the clothing choice, Basic, Risque and Conservative dictating ones coverage.

that’s all I’ve managed so far what I’ve planned to do
-try and figure out how to implement a checkpoint/save system
-finish out the vyde section

AND! I finished out Hightide!

38 Likes