Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Take into account that these appearences only count toward initial attraction, and don’t take into account the choices you’ll be making :slight_smile:
So you may have certain features they don’t agree with at all but thy fall in love with what you’ve done with your newfound life.
Complicated I know lol
Though there are very damaging actions too.

PS: Is it vain to be super proud of just getting a badge that only ‘two other’ forum users on the site have achieved!!

9 Likes

[quote=“Snoe, post:3726, topic:13740”]
Though there are very damaging actions too.[/quote]
Well, that makes sense, everyone has their own principles.
And as far as compatibility goes, while I happy that its generally high, I also think some of “mismatching” traits might create more interesting dynamic. Though probably not hairstyle ones :grin:
P.S. Forgot to mention, love Vaihl’s outfit!

3 Likes

Well, I hope choosing not to dye his hair isn’t one of them.

3 Likes

Empathy doesn’t favor my body type? :broken_heart: :sob: Guess the fact she likes basically everything else will have to balance out :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

its ok she loves you for you… sneaks off with empathy

4 Likes

Put. Her. Back.

8 Likes

Too late. She was taken away to a PM prison, and now she’s trapped. :yum:

2 Likes

Join me on the quest to rescue poor Empathy from enemy clutches!!

20 Likes

@Snoe

Lead the way, Bunny Overlord! :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Lead the way, but i expect a cheeseburger in payment for my services.

8 Likes

@SiROSTRiKE

You know, I thought you would look more like a Griffon…:confused: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I figured since you chose a man-beast, i’d choose one too.

We should probably get this thread back on topic, before the Cog Gods yell at us.

4 Likes

That is truly the look of a mighty warrior.

4 Likes

Until I transform into battlemode!!
You can’t unseen it lol

11 Likes

AH! KiLL iT WiTH FiRE!

######(jk)

3 Likes

Hey!
I am a proud samurai!

3 Likes

@SiROSTRiKE

Point taken, but I’m a wolf of many forms (I can even change my fur and eye color if I wanted). and Our Bunny Overlord would need to ride something with great maneuverability in the battlefield and if you were a Griffon…:grin:

And yeah, we can’t get too far off topic. I’ve actually been curious about something in regards to the characters who we have been introduced to; who is the most protective friend-wise and who is the most protective love interest-wise? How would they try to protect First if they feel close enough to them? Something tells me it is the nice ones (Empathy and Nyoka) that are the scariest when they get protective.

4 Likes

1Moleculo
2Nyoka
3Empathy
4Vaihl

9 Likes

@ Snoe

Wait, Vaihl? I’ll admit, that sort’ve surprise me; kinda took her as someone who wouldn’t worry too much about her friend/lover, having faith that they can handle themselves. That said, the fact that she is quite protective sounds…terrifying. I’d hate to be the person who hurts a First that she likes; who knows what she would do to them. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Of all of them I’d be most worried of pissing off Empathy.

6 Likes