Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

I don’t know if anyone pointed this out yet but when I’m supposed to go out in Alantus I chose Ten to be my “chaperone” and when I was going to choose my hairstyle it suddenly switched to being with Empathy, same with the clothes.

I just finished the demo and I loved it, though I would suggest some proofreading as sometimes the writing seemed kinda hard to follow, I’m not that good at explaining but I hope his helps. And omg I’m in love with Ten, where do I sign up for the fanclub? xD

4 Likes

its becuase the coding hasn’t been edited yet for that far yet
there is a 10k page registration form for signing up to tens fanclub

4 Likes

Oh I figured the reason was along those lines, though it’s good to know people did notice haha. About the registration form, I’ll sign it without reading it, even if it says I just sold my soul ahaahahahah

Feel like there was another “hugging Vyde” conversation in this thread…
but it involved rubber body suits.

Could Vyde be hugged while he’s on his fancy power sucking throne? Or would that actually be worse, because he’s actively exerting electricity?

2 Likes

…where could I find it…? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Yeah, there are some odd mistakes scattered throughout the work. Its quite alot to sift through. Take what you’ve read and multiply it by three for how much writing there is to read through. So there’s bound to be a few things I’ve missed. I know I’ll have alot to fix before I publish.

Ten seems a popular guy lol He’s fun to write.

And for the Ten fanclub call Vaihl’s office they’ll have a car come pick you up to go through the standard tests and paperwork. Should take a week. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

If you sat on his lap while he’s tied into the cities powergrid… it wouldn’t end well. EXTRA CRISPY.

4 Likes

Oh its OK I understand its a lot of job, I admire all of the creators, if I had more time I’d probably jump in too haha, I was just pointing out that one in case no one noticed, I’d like to help in any way I can since the story is pretty amazing haha~

As for the fanclub hell yeah, see you in a week xD (or not? :open_mouth: )

1 Like

##200 favs!! Woot woot!
On the main page!
I’m so going to do some art to commemorate the occasion. Taking votes which character to use;)

8 Likes

cough ten cough Or Silic, yeah Silic is super interesting.

I’m voting Vyde. Or magpie / Jikatsu (however that might be spelled) just because I’m curious about what he’d look like.

If you want to put this up for vote it might be better to make this question a poll, now that it’s possible to make those again.

2 Likes
  • Empathy
  • First (Snoe’s Ver)
  • Vaihl
  • Vyde
  • Silic
  • Jishaku (Magpie)
  • Ten
  • Lolipop
  • Nyoka
  • Moleculo
  • Group chibis!

0 voters

4 Likes

Oh no an Empathy chibi group photo tie!

It’s interesting to see how the vote rolls out the most popular characters. Though I imagine the chibi vote has stolen slot of Vyde supporters lol

I’d love to see your Silic - he is the most fuzzy character in my mind atm.

2 Likes

Besides we could only choose one character to vote for (or group photo, but it’s not quite the same), I imagine if one could choose more than one character to vote for, some of them wouldn’t be left completely without votes. :relaxed:

1 Like

Actually there should be a Silic drawing in the thread somewhere but here it is again for those that never saw him.

10 Likes

Silic is awesome! I would love a to see a chibi version of him (or it).

1 Like

Second the comment on Silic’s hotness, my First is looking forward to painting the town red (literally) with them.

2 Likes

Huh… Silic looks more human than i thought they would look like… Well one thing is for sure, i find em awesome looking also. Holy shit tie for Chibi + Em…

Curious what a chibi vahil would look like actually… A CUTE TIGER CUB ITS LIKE AWESOME CAUSE I LOVE TIGERS MAN!

3 Likes

I love it, i really want to see this finished asap