Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

HELL YEAH
(Godamn 20 words)

Oh and First likely had paperback books and Lydia was handy with the tape. People and other things don’t fix too easy

2 Likes

Wow… :smile: guess you REALLY like my work *hugs

1 Like

We should get a Neko hairstyle option, you know, cat ears out of hair… Or bunny. Whatevs. Ignore me. I’m drunk.

4 Likes

I’d totally rock the kitty ears :3 I’ve seen some hair styles like that and they are rather amazing xD <3

OMG :smile: @Snoe Make this happen omg lol! Give @Jinx_the_Atomic_Cat a case of beer You are brilliant!

Em: O M F G
Facepalms

I’ll lose my figure if you get me a case of beer… Meh. Whatever. I’m too skinny anyway.

1 Like

1 Like

Or as I found out in The Division…

5 Likes

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed playing through what you have so far and I’m looking forward to seeing it continue!

2 Likes

This makes me think of First…

6 Likes

11 Likes

Bonus points because she is Quiet…in name and literally.

3 Likes

Headcanon confirmed.

First is Quiet’s daughter.

NOTHING YOU SAY WILL CHANGE MY MIND. Ven is now Whisper.

5 Likes

But what if it’s male First?

3 Likes

Well, it’s my headcanon.

And my First is female. ^.^

3 Likes

Snake wearing quiet’s outfit weird’s me out

Playing female First, got this after “go in anyway”.

2 Likes

A few more catches.

1 Like

I understand I have problems with my new keyboard as well. As to the new content, that is something to look forward to and now onto a pertinent question, so far, First has not killed a normal either deliberately or by accident, a moment I suspect will be critical to the developing plot, epspecially Firsts reaction to that event. Are you planning to present different options for reactions for the different personality types?

4 Likes