[For Hire] Illustrator and Graphic Designer --Wide Range of Styles--

:sparkles: Hi everyone! :sparkles:

I’m Paola, a freelance illustrator and graphic designer from the Philippines. While I primarily work on board game art, I enjoy playing CoG games and would love to be part of bringing characters and stories to life.

I work in a variety of styles, which you can find in my website at http://www.paolatuazon.com
To this end, my rates also adapt to your needs. :smiley:

Feel free to email me at :envelope_with_arrow: hello {at} paolatuazon {dot} com to discuss your project!

:cherry_blossom: I’d love it if you could include the following for ease of negotiations:

• Project Brief
  • List of assets needed (Characters/BG/Items/Weapons/etc)
  • Style Image References/Inspirations (preferred)
  • Budget
  • Timeframe

:link: Let’s Keep in Touch!
You can also find me on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter

Cheers!
Paola

24 Likes

I took a look at your website and that’s some stunning artwork! I’m already working with multiple artists but I’m sure you’ll get some commissions from some of us here on the forum. Good luck!

1 Like

Seconded. I adore your portraits in particular! Wow.

3 Likes

Thank you so much Samuel, I hope we can work on something one day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is much appreciated, thank you! Doing portraits is my comfort zone and becomes therapeutic for me in some way, glad someone appreciates them. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Speaking of portraits, the blue one with the woman with the black bob. What medium did you use? (or program if it’s digital) that shading and brushes are quite lovely and I love the feel! @paolatuazon

1 Like

Wow! Your portfolio looks amazing! It’s quite incredible!!!

1 Like

Thank you! It was a study of this photo: http://domfreechep.us/image/716515/1000-ideas-about-asian-short-hairstyles-on-pinterest-asian-bob.jpg?1518154279

I used Paint Tool Sai for it (as most of my artwork). The water brush does most of the heavy lifting by blending the strokes so smoothly. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :blush:

2 Likes

Small update! Here’s what I’ve been working on so far:

:smiley_cat:

11 Likes

Hi, Paola how are you? Your portfolio are awesome…hope to collaborate with you soon. Cheers!