Flirting with different characters

I’m having trouble with…

The error I’m getting is:…

My code looks like this:

Example
*commend
    Indent
Currently, I am thinking of haveing my MC flirt, or shiley flirt, with multaple characters. Not at the same time, however. 1 runthrough, 1 character to flirt, boldy or otherwise, with.
However. would I need to put a shie/bold variable next to each character? Or can it all be contained in 1 shie/bold, variable?

The code is wrong, it should be *comment
with a t at the end, also you do not need indents in a comment. With the indent the code sees the comment as ended.

3 Likes

Who is the shy one and/or the bold one. The MC or the NPC?
If the MC can be customized to be shy or bold, you can contain it on a single variable:

*create personality "shy"
2 Likes

Should look like this:

*comment Currently, I am thinking of haveing my MC flirt, or shiley flirt, with multaple characters. Not at the same time, however. 1 runthrough, 1 character to flirt, boldy or otherwise, with. However. would I need to put a shie/bold variable next to each character? Or can it all be contained in 1 shie/bold, variable?

1 Like

It’s the template text of #game-development:choicescript-help. @ArchivistAlpha096 is visually-impaired, so they just type out (speak out?) without checking the template.

Ah, I did not know! I remember scratching my head about how to use *comment when I started (I also put it in indentation it like other code), that’s why I thought that was the problem. Never mind me then.

Did not know about the comment. Smiley!
I will remember for next time… Although, perhaps should, since how many things I currently have in comments in my code…
I can put the

"*Create personality type "shigh"

In the stats chart with something like: If I am correct.

[B] bold/shigh [B/]
Stat_chart
 aposed_pair shigh
  bold

Would that be the correct way to do that?

edit: nvm look like you did it right! :sweat_smile: except add an asterisk (*) before your stat chart

[b]bold/shy[/b]
*stat_chart
    opposed_pair shy
        bold