Finished another game and looking for Beta Testers

Thankfully, I was trying to end game to beta. But I was never able to kill the pentagram, duethe terrible difficult.

That boss was a challenge to beat

Updated the game again, this time with a new Chapter and some bug fixes, notably a hard mode fix that prevented the game from continuing. Bring on the bug zappers so that more stuffs can be ironed out but that should hopefully be it for now. I’ll be working more on my new project from this point onwards so I won’t be devoting as much time towards this game beyond bug and error fixing.

2 Likes

Is there a gender lock? This won’t deter me from playing it, I just like that choice in being able to chose my gender.

Do you want something like the Sailor Starlights?

Yeah it’s gender-locked. The MC is female.

Omg my heart~!!
Okay, so this game is like a wonderful combination of undertale and that anime Magical girls.
Love it, I’ve been shedding a few tears for a while… but what really kills me heart is that I got to chapter 12 and then the game crashed on me during what I think was the final boss! (Nooooo) I hope this gets fixed, and I assume that these are the types of thing you wish to be updated on. All that work…and the feels… I should’ve copied that password when I had the chance. :sob:

And fixed. Yeah, that’s pretty much why I set up the password system. Works great for testing and in case of coding errors.

1 Like

Thanks! That was really fast!

I think it’s fixed at least since I looked at the code and noticed that I used *goto instead of *gosub. That’s probably the cause of the error in this case. Let me know if it’s still not working though.

I would love to to be a beta tester

Hello! :hugs: I would like to be a beta tester. :blush: But it’s your’s choice. I like to i consider other people’s games, presentations etc. :blush: I really loves “Love Nikki” really too much!! :kissing_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: It’s my favorite game!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: