Empyrean Re-Release Beta -- TESTERS NEEDED

@poison_mara 's wish has come true.

We’ve had Kyle redo the stats in Empyrean. Now we need people to beta it again.

If you’re interested–especially if you played the original!–please volunteer to give it a whirl!

Email me, jason AT choiceofgames for access. DO NOT SEND ME A MESSAGE THROUGH THE FORUM MAIL SYSTEM. When you send your EMAIL, include your forum-name, your real name, and the game you want to test.

DO NOT POST ASKING WHAT MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS. The first test to becoming a beta tester is inferring what it is based on the above paragraph.

(You cannot be testing two games at once. Send feedback on one and you can apply to another.)

I will send you a link, a username, and a password.

Return feedback TO ME. Preferably part of the same thread, rather than a new email.

We’re mostly looking to know if it works now that the stats are mostly unidirectional.

24 Likes

Is mara officially a meme yet? I mean, locally at least? :smile:

5 Likes

No I am not a meme yet. However, my anger to the stats was so epic that I mistake @Gower with Kyle lol. I will certainly will beta testing this.
@jasonstevanhill Happy that this is a thing!!! Congratulations as that should have been a big work for you and the writer

11 Likes

So no longer conflicting stats is what this means?

7 Likes

Great! Now I can try the game without fear (of raging lol)

10 Likes

I thought I was the only one:grin:

1 Like

Gratz (?) mara? I’m a little jealous That’s an odd achievement XD (I know forums that would have created a unique title for shenanigans like this) In any case, godspeed to author and testers :smiley:

8 Likes

Hey, I would die if I receive a title or achievement lol. :wink: Like tantrum whisperer XD

5 Likes

And now a working version is posted.

7 Likes