There is an update for PoMA today, yes. In a few hours.
I’m thinking about adding some traits/perks, just not sure on what I want from them completely yet
There is an update for PoMA today, yes. In a few hours.
I’m thinking about adding some traits/perks, just not sure on what I want from them completely yet
While it is genderlocked, the writing is great. But please don’t force us readers into a Gopnik main character.
Well, that and Starcraft technically but I have no idea how THAT would translate to a WIP.
That’s a very fair decision and as I said I’m liking it so far as a Battle Royal but honestly? This game and it’s mechanic are already feeling like they’re gonna spiral out of control fast so I don’t think you’ll get the break you wanted.
Also technically, if you followed the King’s Avatar formula, it would have probably been more ‘item’ and ‘crafting / upgrading heavy’ than ‘stat heavy’.
I’m not surprised, just the multi-phase gameplay with looting, item accessories AND time management just screamed ‘This is gonna get SO complicated, SO fast in term of code’.
While I have no issue playing a traditional Adidas-wearing Slav esport player either way, I honestly expected a more Korean setting. Since it’s by far the biggest esport market.
K-Drama WIP coming after this one ![]()
But being real, eSports is big in CIS (dota, CS, apex). Probably not at Korean-level, but it’s popular enough that we have eSports clubs in colleges / bunch of amateur offline tournaments with LANs and so on. It’s also a cultural setting much closer to me (because, duh), so I thought it’d be a better fit for my first contemporal game.
No promises. One day you wake up and find a closet full of adidas…
I didn’t know that, always fun to learn new stuff about countries outside my usual ‘cultural sphere’.
Make sense and it’s a change of pace if anything, it’s not like we’re drowning in slavic games, at best we got Nordic ones.
I mean yeah it can be a tactical shooter but still, Battle Royale can give you more an Intense Vibes such as Soloing 2 or 3 team in a final circle where the area becoming more smaller
Крутая игра
It was a very enjoyable read, my thanks. I hope you’ll continue to write this story.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.