Final Community Beta - Isolation: Deep Dive

As the Team Leader of US Navy Demolitions Team 3, you will be leading your dive team on a mission of extreme danger involving The Yukon a wreck off the coast of San Diego California.

Possible Enemies and Hazards Include:
1 - Sharks :shark::shark:
2 - IED’s and other underwater explosives :bomb: :bomb:
3 - Foreign Spies :female_detective::male_detective:
4 - Vampires?! :vampire::vampire:

Will you be able to navigate the social dynamics of a diving team both in the field and off-duty? Can you survive everything thrown at you? Will your professional relationships with your dive team members turn into something more?

The call goes out to solicit community members in good standing to participate in a final community beta for my contest entry!

I’m looking for “high level” and “low level” feedback. (I’m borrowing CoG guidelines here):

Low-level = typos and continuity errors. A continuity error is when a character’s gender flips, or someone comes back from the dead, or you run into a plotline that just doesn’t make sense (because it’s probably a coding error).

“High level” feedback has to do with things like plot, pacing, and characters. “Scene A didn’t work for me because x, y, and z,” is useful feedback. “B character was entirely unsympathetic, because u, w, and v,” is also useful feedback.

This beta will run through January 26th and I will leave this thread open until the official close. Respond here and I will be setting up PM threads with a current link to the latest testing version for those interested.

For those who already have PM’d me their interest you will be getting your invites asap.

Currently I am experiencing technical difficulties in getting the hosted link working but as soon as that is running properly, You’ll be invited.

As always, I want to thank in advance those who decide to participate. With community participation I hope to make a better game then I would be able to produce alone.

13 Likes

Those of you that had PM’d me should be up and running with the final beta.

Thank you for your participation, everyone.

1 Like

Sounds good just don’t like the diveing bit going into sea and that

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.