Fallen Hero Excitement Discussion

That’s odd, I can’t buy either of the games that came out today on the amazon appstore. I get an error message every time.

I am done with my first play through! Ortega all the way with loads of self hate sprinkled on top! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Something about how they can’t process your purchase at this time? :sob: I got the same thing! It downloaded, installed, then broke my heart…

1 Like

How would you rate it? =) It is really interesting so far to be honest but I haven’t upgrade yet.

1 Like

10/10. Highly recommended it! I really can’t wait to see what happens in book two now! The wait is gonna kill me! :sob::sob:

7 Likes

DANG, this game is good. Is it so bad that I’m weirdly attracted to Steel and Herald. though with Herald, I wouldn’t mind becoming a homewrecking harpy, even if they’re not at that stage yet…

Spoilery question (Probably):

Does Ortega know?! He’s been so sketch after the fight and he rightly guessed the gender of my MC… and the fact he didnt talk much about it with my MC and talked about it to my puppet saying he needs to save “HER”… SKETCH ORTEGA, I’m on to you!

5 Likes

Ooh I must be lucky then. I made some basic-ass mistakes I was sure he would catch on to (used an old Sidestep move on Herald, telepathic illusion on Lady A). But he thinks the new villain is a dude. And also shaved his mustache after I made fun of it, hehe.

I did get the attention of the Farm, is it possible to avoid that? I’m think it’s due to helping out Lady A with her PTSD, because I can’t resist when Ortega bats his eyelashes and asks for a favor. FML.

Great game. I totally overlooked it somehow when it was a WIP, but it broke my heart. I loved the writing and how our character’s background was teased throughout the game. It’s probably in my top 10 and I can’t wait to play again and try new routes.

1 Like

I’m having this issue too. Glad it’s not just me.

You can avoid the Farm’s attention pretty easily, you just need to do well on the mission to steal from Psychopathor. The only things that gain their attention are making the wrong choice while distracting the re-gene sentry, getting injured in a fight with a re-gene, and saving the re-gene after the fight.

2 Likes

Now this is how you write a hero/villain book. I had a high expectations for this one amd I got even more. I can´t wait for second part.

2 Likes

Tbh. Am still here reeling over Ortega feels and then my playlist had to sneak this on me

So am just going to slink away now and do another run

4 Likes

If I remember correctly there is a hidden stat that keep track of how much the other have suspicion on you, so be careful of your choice XD

4 Likes

Oh my God, Ortega’s so cute.
I really have to applaud the MC’s conviction, I know I wouldn’t have been able to keep up with any nefarious goals if she was asking me to stay with her.

7 Likes

Game: In order to complete your villainous scheme, you must say one mean thing to Ortega

My MC:

29 Likes

MC: thinking Finally after all these years my villainous plan can finally begin. I’ll show those bastards at The Farm what hell really looks like.
Ortega: You aren’t alone you know, I’ll be here whenever you feel ready to talk.
MC: Sobs uncontrollably
Never before now have I wanted a fictional character to give another fictional character a big hug and tell them everything’s alright so much.

15 Likes

mte. in my most recent playthrough, i took every opportunity to give them a hug and reassure them. this is a playthrough where the MC reused the Sidestep name so Ortega definitely needed the hugs lol

3 Likes

No I mean I’m waiting for the scene where Ortega hugs MC after he bares his soul to her.

1 Like

Is that how you get the Step 5 achievement? That’s one more achievement I don’t think I’ll ever manage to get then.

No I was just joking about how Ortega being such a sweetheart is the #1 threat to my MC’s long term plans.

The step 5 achievement is choosing your own villain name instead of letting the papers decide.

3 Likes

Ahh ok thanks. I don’t know if the game will let me pick from some options or go straight to an imput name screen and since I’m not that creative with hero/villain names I’ll just let the game name me