Fallen Hero Excitement Discussion

https://m.popkey.co/53257f/0DmrW.gif

Welp. See you in a couple of hours everybody.

11 Likes

Finally … I got it…:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Downloads the app and quickly presses upgrade button
“You’re about to be billed this much”

“YEAH YEAH YEAH” smashes the button some more

“Please choose a credit car-”

“You gotta be kidding me, okay, this one”

“Please put your finger against the sensor to proce-”

“GODAMN MACHINE LET’S GO ALREADY”

Congrats on release @malinryden!

11 Likes

Wait a minute so Fallen Hero has dropped on what platforms already?

Its out now! So excited to read it

@Loveless This have the complete list. =D

Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread!

2 Likes

Oh I’m SO READY!! Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Time to see what’s got y’all so exited!

Anyone else unable to buy the game on amazon?

Lol here I am hyping people up yet I fall asleep before 12am and only wake up now… Hours after the release.

1 Like

Actually I just got it off Amazon like 2 minutes ago!

1 Like

This wait for Fallen Hero (and Highway Wars) to be released on PC is absolutely killing me :frowning:

2 Likes

edit: woops saw that there’s a discussion thread. Reposting the question there.

That’s odd, I can’t buy either of the games that came out today on the amazon appstore. I get an error message every time.

I am done with my first play through! Ortega all the way with loads of self hate sprinkled on top! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Something about how they can’t process your purchase at this time? :sob: I got the same thing! It downloaded, installed, then broke my heart…

1 Like

How would you rate it? =) It is really interesting so far to be honest but I haven’t upgrade yet.

1 Like

10/10. Highly recommended it! I really can’t wait to see what happens in book two now! The wait is gonna kill me! :sob::sob:

7 Likes

DANG, this game is good. Is it so bad that I’m weirdly attracted to Steel and Herald. though with Herald, I wouldn’t mind becoming a homewrecking harpy, even if they’re not at that stage yet…

Spoilery question (Probably):

Does Ortega know?! He’s been so sketch after the fight and he rightly guessed the gender of my MC… and the fact he didnt talk much about it with my MC and talked about it to my puppet saying he needs to save “HER”… SKETCH ORTEGA, I’m on to you!

5 Likes

Ooh I must be lucky then. I made some basic-ass mistakes I was sure he would catch on to (used an old Sidestep move on Herald, telepathic illusion on Lady A). But he thinks the new villain is a dude. And also shaved his mustache after I made fun of it, hehe.

I did get the attention of the Farm, is it possible to avoid that? I’m think it’s due to helping out Lady A with her PTSD, because I can’t resist when Ortega bats his eyelashes and asks for a favor. FML.

Great game. I totally overlooked it somehow when it was a WIP, but it broke my heart. I loved the writing and how our character’s background was teased throughout the game. It’s probably in my top 10 and I can’t wait to play again and try new routes.

1 Like