Evertree Inn by Thom Baylay

Aye right though! You came along way, can’t wait to play the whole game💪

3 Likes

Your demo was well written and has a nice flow to it, while also letting great development of any kind of player. I look forward to its release. Great job.

3 Likes

Love this! Leah is so cute! Ermagerd! Can’t wait for the full release of this game!

2 Likes

What is your Facebook page? XD

2 Likes

@ evertreeinn is the Facebook page :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey all, still no word on an exact release date yet but just wanted to check in, keep the awareness up and say I hope you’re all enjoying 2017!

3 Likes

Im frantically refreshing the app store every day! sobs

4 Likes

I just played though the demo. It’s really fun. I can’t wait until the full game is released!

2 Likes

If here’s a new upcoming game then the mods will announce it with its own thread, just like they did with the previous games. No need to kill your keyboard or mouse with mad page refreshing… save that for the day of the launch so the mods think its a DDos attack when its a just a horde or raving fans. trololol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

GUYS.

EVERTREE INN IS BEING RELEASED THIS FRIDAY.

MY NIPPLES HAVE ACHIEVED MAXIMUM HARDNESS.

This is beautiful.

20 Likes

OMG YESSSSS I can’t wait!!!

3 Likes

How do you know it is going to be released this Friday?

2 Likes

There’s a new pinned post about beta testing on Steam.

At the end,they say Evertree Inn is going to be released this Friday.

5 Likes

Really?! Wooo!!! Just finished the demo and thought I’d have to wait half a year or something for its release. What a relief :smile:

3 Likes

Hello to all my wonderful Guests at Evertree,

I can confirm that the release date is scheduled for Friday so barring any issues, I hope to see you all Checking-in by the end of the week :smile:

As much as you can, please all spread the word. This is my first game and I really hope that it can be the first of many. I make it no secret that all you guys with your comments, feedback and support have really made this experience and given me confidence to keep going so thank you!

I’ll post again when we’re on the other side! Have a great week!

Thom x

29 Likes

Your comment has me laughing. I too am excited but not THAT excited lol.

2 Likes

Cant wait for friday!

7 Likes

Just played the demo and wow it comes out in two days! :smiley: Dragon Quest 8 on 3ds and this releasing is gonna make one great Friday!

3 Likes

My luggage has been sent to my room and I am now signing the registry with a flourish. I shall be there shortly, Dandy…

8 Likes

Google always so quick, sad they’re not in the PC market anymore (European) Steam always so slow, like I’m still waiting on the Zombie Exodus update with Tommy. :disappointed:

3 Likes