Duskwood Bay (Concept/Interest Check)

How’d you get your hands on a military vehicle like that?

10 Likes

I don’t know if this is what you want but I grew up in the country and if there’s anything you need to learn how to do it’s either drive a four wheeler or drive a dirt bike o.o The country is not without it’s trails <3 Also sand dunes; those were epic to drive through even in a jeep :smiley: Even when I moved up north to a small town dirt bike racing was big part of the life style :slight_smile: I actually kind if miss seeing the seat belt belts around, and no that’s not a typo. You know how seat belts have that fastening? Imagine that as a belt buckle ^.^ I actually had a friend who had an uncle who owned the track and she and my brother (who were dating at the time) worked at it. It was really fun hanging out in the stands or the pits whenever we were able.

Coincidently the town also had a train track and the trains were stopped near my other friend’s house (the road came to a deadend a fence and all you had to do was hop it to get to the trains; she lived two houses down from it). For those of feeling especially daring, we’d climb to the top level (they were double deckard) and hop the gap from one car to another, making a race out of it x) I don’t know if it was because it was a small town or what, but I never seen someone patrolling the trains or anything so we never had trouble with whoever was in charge of them not even in broad daylight (they were definitely in use though; we’d hear them come straight through town at 3/4 am).

EDIT: As for partying, we usually had house parties o.o Not those big fancy ones you see on T.V. but a small get together with friends (we even had my friend’s parent’s permission). Her older sister bought the liquor from the local liquor store and we’d just chill and hang out playing games in their basement or play some basketball when there wasn’t any room (the house was elevated so the basement actually had a door that lead to the driveway where we kept the hoop). Some teen off the streets wandered in and despite no one knowing him started mingling with us. I bet him five dollars I could make a shot from the porch. Easy money :wink: Funny enough, that was the night me, my friend, and her cousin fell asleep on the porch swing.

Go to the lake with friends for a day. Do some swimming, listen to music, have a good time. Then when evening comes around you build a bonfire and have some drinks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

THIS. I nearly forgotten about them :o When I was kid there wasn’t any laws in place against then yet so we’d have then in the backyard of our apartment building. Though, seeing as I was kid I don’t remember drinking, just getting away with s’mores. Lots and lots of s’mores ^.^

Yeah, smores for kids, but drinks for the more rebellious young adults :wink:

1 Like