Doomsday on Demand Testing Over!

Sign me up for testing!

Thank you! Added you to the list! :blush:

I would love to help with beta testing!

I would like to test this game out
Sign me Up!

Sign me up! I’d be happy to beta test.

I love both the end of the world as we know it, and traumatized children. Needless to say, I would love to join the the beta.

hi i would really like to help for the beta test …if it’s not too late ^^’.

It is a bit too late seeing how it’s being prepared for public beta now. So I guess in a way you will get to test it very, very soon (not sure if I’m allowed to say when though).

Please send me a link :smiley: always wanted a fallout like COG game!

i would love to test your games

Count me in! :smiley:

I’d be happy to test

You don’t really need to link your email for everyone to see… That’s a bad idea. Like really, really bad.

Instead you would be PMed the link to dropbox like everyone in the beta.

1 Like

Yeah… dont post your email here, you might want to edit it out.

Anyway, I volunteer as tribute (if you’re still looking for testers) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes I am. As of right now, I’m doing some changes that’s been suggested. When I’m done with those, I’ll invite everyone on my list! :blush:

1 Like

I like the name, AIWtHI or AiwtHi so many options :grinning: Anyway, the premise sounds good, and if you do it well (no offence, I just haven’t seen anything you’ve wrote so I cant compare) and since you’ve already had an alpha, someone’s probably already told you this but still, try to limit the amount of recurring NPC’s and Inventory items, else it’ll just become a massive, almost unfinishable game, filled with millions of *if statements and relation stats… Urgh.

Yea I noticed that halfway throught he game. :yum: I hope I can live up to your expectations though, but as I said before, It’s my first “go” at writing ever. I still do hope with the current changes I’m doing (thanks to the current testers), I can make it likeable for you, and the rest of the people! :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey can I still beta test this game sounds awesome!

I willing to beta test the game and I’ll have they time to double check the game for grammar/Spelling/code errors

I would be willing to beta test.