District X: Uprising (WIP)

Gotcha, thank you I’ll read over them and try to catch them and change them.

I liked the play through of it but at some parts the grammar was appalling.

I love the story and the characters so far. Great job on everything!

I enjoyed the I hate everybody options it leads to much more conversation time.

1 Like

this wip seems pretty interesting i cant wait to see how it goes

Me like. :blush:

Not sure how I missed it before, but the premise sounds very interesting. Good characters too, I think. Please do keep at it. :relaxed:

@TheBum i really like this! I cant belive i missed this! :grinning:
usually i am a very observant person! hope you keep working on this. :grin:

Don’t let this WIP die. This has a lot of potential.

Awesome game and I hope @TheBum (awesome name) is still working on it (don’t know why but it reminds me of The 100 and I love that show)

Really nice demo :slight_smile: hope you choose to continue it

The intro makes this one rather scared… Correcting an intro is never a good sign. Escalading- Escalating

Also I seem to have broken your game. Too much Loner I guess. Popup said Dropbox exception.

Is it just me, or the chapters are really short.

1 Like

bruh im pretty sure most of s. america would never align with the u.s.

South America is not one monolithic state - Columbia, a US ally, is much different than Venezuela, and that is only one example with extremes of relationships with the U.S.

Lol, that’s the only problem you have with the game’s setup? The whole World War 3 setup in the game doesn’t make much sense at all. If you’re already suspending disbelief for the rest of the setting I can’t really see how that one thing would bother you. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That breath was finally exhaled in 2018 when the first bomb was dropped and World War 3 has had started.