Dire Mysteries #1 (WIP)

Hi, everyone!
I’m brand new here. My game is going to be about solving mysteries across alternate dimensions that are strange and wonderful. Your character is the guardian at the gates to the dimensions, and so you have to protect our world from the unsavory characters that sometimes slip across the borders.

I’m purposefully keeping it fairly simple at first, while I learn the code. :smile:

Angel…

4 Likes

So are we a angel guardian?

1 Like

Oh so we’re some kind of gate guardian?

That sounds cool

1 Like

Unsavory character slipping across the border. I’m getting some Papers, Please vibes :smiley:

sounds like a spiritual version of the game Papers Please, might be interesting, will try the demo when its released.

& welcome to CoG

Yes, kind of like a guardian angel. :slight_smile: But for the whole world. :slight_smile:

Ooh, I don’t know that game. Is it one of the Choice of games?

Thanks for the welcome! :slight_smile: I can’t tell you how much fun I’m having working on a game with this system. So cool!

Papers Please! Is a game based in a fictional Eastern European country where you play as a border crossing agent.

With that, it sounds interesting, it actually gave me more of a MIB vibe than that. And welcome to COG.

1 Like

no Angel its not a CoG its a game on steam i believe