DinoKnights — Saddle up to defend the realm on dino-back!

I suppose it does. I didn’t follow that route because I don’t like him in the slightest.

1 Like

A bit?
It isn’t a long game, and the romances aren’t the main focus. It didn’t leave me, personally, with the feeling that the heir was a horrible or too shallow person.
I think it would depend on the reader.

3 Likes

I still haven’t buyed. I’ll wait confirmations about the RO’s, hoping there is something more for those who like guys.

I don’t think there was much character development for them, at the end they just tell you that they befriended both you and Orton because they knew they could rely on you, and then they order you and Orton to apologize to each other.
So far the only ROs I know of are: the heir, the partner, the bard, and that mage. I also think the servant you meet at the ball is romanacable but I didn’t play that route so I’m not sure

2 Likes

I think that’s it and all are pretty selfish and go by stereotypes and there is no real romance except i will smooch you goodbye

3 Likes

That didn’t happen for me.
The heir and my character was together in the end, and he haven’t said a thing to me about orton, at any point.

I don’t think so? Only those other four was ever available in the romance moments, and I had a good relationship with Aude.

Yup, that’s pretty much their romance path :confused: they tease the mc, then leave and deny anything happened between them

1 Like

Are we still talking about the heir?
Cause that did not happen for me…

I went for the mage and was literally I was having fun bye… Until today.

For me, at least, all of the romance options were female when I picked my orientation that way, so presumably it would be like that for the other orientations as well. Maybe they’re randomised for bisexual.

No, the servant is definitely romanceable - not Aude (since I’m pretty sure she’s only around 12), but Anna - name may change based on orientation(?).

No, I picked liking men, and both the mage and the bard was still female.
And I had to choose Aude’s gender later, I think, so it didn’t influence that, either.

Ahhh, Sara, I forgot she existed. Never saw her again.
And she was female too.

1 Like

I think it’s Sara for female, not sure about the male counterpart’s name

Same for me I choose like men and all except martin and prince were female anna include i only saw her once so i don’t know if is romanceable

Yeah, I think the romances are:

The Heir - genderflippable
The Partner - genderflippable
The Mage - female
The Bard - female

Anyone experienced differently?

Iirc the partner, orton and the heir are flippable and set at random if you’re bi

Just checked, and the partner does change with your orientation, but orton stayed male.
Is Orton maybe the same gender as the MC? (Just checked, and it seems to be so.)
(I’ll edit my post.)

checked the code:
Heir and Martis change according to orientation, Orton is random if you play non binary, otherwise they’re the same gender as the mc.

2 Likes

I played liking men and Orton was female for me.

My MC was female by the way.

edited my post for clarification

1 Like

Thanks for this. :slight_smile: Then, it’s Martin and the Heir then for the female cis MC.