Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

Why are you the way you are?

Why must you keep me from having nice things?

6 Likes

I am a force truly evil.

6 Likes

no, you just have a lot of chaotic energy in you.

1 Like

how much evil force you have :smiling_imp::handshake:

2 Likes

Is the set bi/gay/straight and set RO gender thing by looking at the scientists a new implement? Iā€™d much rather it lets you choose RO gender, 'cause Iā€™m bi but I like male Max/Scarlet.

4 Likes

@Sel_Lee Iā€™m going to implement that one.

3 Likes

if you had money and power and time would you make Demon recollect into a video game or would like it to be the same as it now

3 Likes

Iā€™d turn it into an open world video game with more side quests.

11 Likes

Progress Report:
Chapter 7 is going slow and steady due to it being a massive beast. I am squishing every last drop of creativity I have while my last two brain cells fight each other.

• 6 character interactions (some may be greyed out depending on your relationship stat)
  • Surprise! Theyā€™re dead
  • Boss fight will have 3 rounds
  • The first 2 will have 8 possible options with their own fight scenes
  • If you survive the first 2 rounds, great! Welcome to round 3 where you can choose how to slay the boss with your very own villain speech (based on your highest villain stat) Thanos quote included

Good luck to me :sweat_smile:

45 Likes

Say sike right now

4 Likes

Well, Iā€™m happy!

5 Likes

First the stone guy at the rooftop, and now unknown person going to die as well.

1 Like

just wondering but metal guy
and stone woman had a thing?

:fox_face:

1 Like

I leave you to your own devices for five God damn minutes and youā€™re already murdering people again.

2 Likes

FB_IMG_15655091643699370

That does put a smile on my face.

Oh, you know who they are :wink:

@Hearts I havenā€™t thought about it :man_shrugging:

@TheZod
Shoves more characters into the fire
I need it to keep me warm.

18 Likes

That made me laugh way more than it should have. Loool

1 Like

So youā€™re telling me that I canā€™t both romance Ember AND get dat fancy mental power at the same time? sighā€¦guess Iā€™ll have to put on my best fake smile and start to deeply manipulate Blur again with some fake loveā€¦

4 Likes

Who knowsā€¦ maybe there will be opportunity to unlock everything and reach your old power level.:wink:

1 Like

Demon Recollect so mc power if he or she kill someone he or she get there life

Strangely I must ask, what sort of choices raise your demon level? Iā€™ve killed essentially everyone so I have to wonder which choices actually grow the demon.

3 Likes