1 Like

Despite being sober the bounty hunter story was good

2 Likes

I fucking love you my drunken legend!!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Itā€™s already updated? Iā€™m on my way

1 Like

I think it will be good if you told us when you last updated the demo.

Youā€™re right, I have to get my shit together and organize this thing

1 Like

Nah, its alright. It just that for some of us that love your demo, we dont want to miss try it out if it is updated.

As far as feedback goes I would say manā€¦ just organise a bit , put the pedal to the metal and get this writing in full gear.

1 Like

images%20(4)

7 Likes

Just finished reading and i realy like your idea, also the fact that demigods where actually mutants is really cool i like how snarky the mc is, and how their first thought is ā€œwhat if someone makes a meme of me?ā€
Just some nitipicking, does the sisterā€™s hair color needs to be mentioned, leave it up to the player so they can imagine the mc and sister being similar, and this dialogue:

"Good to know that youā€™re attracted to your own kind, so have you found a rider yet? horsie ". She grins at you.

ā€œIā€™d rather have you, ride meā€. You wink.
Can you make it a little bit more neutral? feels weird to say this as fem mc.

also i hope you ot your 8 hours of sleep

5 Likes

That line has been bothering meā€¦

It haunts me at night

Working on it right nowā€¦ I canā€™t sleep

10 Likes

I reakky like the story its good kinda wish you could still choose weather it was your wife or sister that died cause i almost always picked the wife i just feel like it makes better like its harder for him to open up to the potential ROs thats just my preference though still gonna play the demo every update that comes out till its released cause man this good and draws you in the whole immortal aspect is awesome and the fact that hes sorry i keep saying he i mean mc has lost someone important to him then woken up after so long to realise hes not even in his time anymore great also correct me if im wrong but isnt he like 100 years old or something when hes frozen so how does he have a sister? is she sorta immortal is the mcs parents immortal whats the go there?

Bounty Hunter path, mix up on the pronouns reporter is meant to be male got the last option right though, now how did that happen :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: also (correct me if Iā€™m wrong) I think the name is meant to be Alex instead of Alexis, though seeing as the name Alex is gender neutral you could use it for male and female if you want to

On another note I am really enjoying the book so far despite you being drunk when writing although you could be dubbed as ā€œThe Drunken Authorā€ as a sort of title if you keep it up :joy: so by all means keep it up and you may very well have the honour of that title :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy: that being said good luck with your writing, stop trying to out procrastinate the procrastination master (thatā€™s me) and have fun writing the rest of your story I can not wait for its eventual release

1 Like

to be fair alexis can be a male name to

2 Likes

So Iā€™ve tried the Bounty Hunter path

I think you forgot to change it to Bounty Hunter

This one shouldā€™ve been ā€œyourā€ instead

Other than what @Sovereign has pointed out, I think that the new path is quite interesting.

[spoiler]I like how you put the choice to choose the path so early in the game, the difference between the two so far is great. It gave the game a lot of replayability point. However, Iā€™m still quite confused between the difference of Hero and Bounty Hunter in the game. Are they the same thing? Or did I just miss something?

Also, perhaps you want to create a new paragrah for each dialogue, Iā€™m sometimes confused when thereā€™s a dialogue going on.

I like Selena though. Her being a normal human just made the contrast between her and the MC create a loveable chemistry.[/spoiler]

1 Like

@Afrobear96 yes, Both of you age slower, but only you have the ability to regenerate. Your sister can only heal others.

@Sovereign Iā€™ll fix it.

@charaznable Praise the fuckin sun for pointing that out. Iā€™ve been looking for that ā€œyouā€™reā€ and I couldnā€™t spot it. Iā€™ll fix it

2 Likes

i still feel like your being a tad bit lazy with the whole just woke after a hella traumatic even shit but its passable nowā€¦

when we meet the nurse and we tell her that we need herā€¦could you\ have our MC share their reasoning about whyā€¦I mean it fairly obvious why, but Idk it just felt weird to me reading it like ā€œoh i need this personā€ without having an explanation,

lastlyā€¦why u making us chose between bounty hunting and our sword -__- ? i wanna do both!

3 Likes

Hmmā€¦ I guess Iā€™ll fix that hole tooā€¦

Break a heart or Get your swordā€¦ heheh

Fixed bugs

2 Likes