I don’t know whether this will help or not with the mysterious issue of browsers caching the games hosted on Dashingdon, even when the browsers are told not to do that, but here we are anyway:
When I’ve been testing my own game, I’ve noticed something curious. The first scene in my scenes list (and game) always auto-refreshes when I upload the latest version of my scenes, so I’m always seeing the latest version of the first page when I open up the game to have a look.
However, the next scene file does not auto-refresh.
I was curious, so I took a look directly at my scene files on Dashingdon. The first scene automatically reflected the changes, but the next scene was still the old version. Clearing the cache whilst looking at the text file of the later scene did solve the problem—but clearing the cache when I had the regular version of the game running did not solve it; it was only the first scene that refreshed to the latest version.
Anyway, I hope that’s helpful in resolving the issue with caching! And thanks again so much for the amazing hosting service. I wouldn’t be testing my game without it, definitely.