Cyberpolice (Minor Update: 19th of March 2024) (WIP)

No update today.

Done with the third variant. All that’s left is to make an overall polish pass again. Theoretically shouldn’t take too long, but, well, you know how it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

I still feel this month is doable, so lets hope for the best.

I’m sure there will be a few moments where you might be able to do just that but it’ll probably be closer to the end of the story I’d imagine. :wink:

18 Likes

No update today.

Gosh, polishing/editing sure can be really boring and unmotivating to do. Necessary, but feels soooo unappealing. :smiley:

16 Likes

No update today.

Hmmh, definitely not ready this month at this rate. Hard to say how long it’ll still take, though.

11 Likes

No update today.

No work done today due to Reasons.

10 Likes

No update today.

No work this weekend, sadly.

9 Likes

No update today.

Work hopefully resumes tomorrow.

11 Likes

No update today.

Well, I guess you can technically call it resuming, since I did open the project. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

No update today.

Sigh, looks like I’ll be very busy for the next week at least, so I wouldn’t hold my breath for the update. :frowning:

13 Likes

No update today.

Thanks for all the likes despite the absurd amount of delays. Always helps me keep going. :woozy_face:

14 Likes

No update today.

Not much to say since I didn’t work at all.

10 Likes

No update today.

Same as yesterday. It’s gonna be a long week.

7 Likes

No update today.

Got some minor work done. Better than nothing.

15 Likes

:heart_eyes:

I got away with that a couple of times at my old job. Being able to do the job at home gave the “for reasons” a multiplier effect. :rofl:

As long as you hit the spacebar, for example, that auto-save will kick-in. Last edited: today! Counts as work, I’d say. :muscle:

3 Likes

No update today.

A bit more done today, but not really worth mentioning as such.

Heh, I guess one can think of it like that. I’d rather work for real though, but it ain’t always so easy.

On another note, I’ll be away from the 20th to the 23rd this month. I’ll try to get the update out before that. Shouldn’t be a problem, but who knows.

12 Likes

Even “putting up a show”, doing all the theatrics to make it appear like you’ve been working the whole day (when you can do all all the work in an hour) can be quite exhausting, sometimes even more than the work itself.
:exploding_head:

Ah, the “away on business” one. :fireworks: A classic. :trophy: Never tried it. Looking forward to how it all turns out.

:+1:

5 Likes

No update today.

No work, sadly.

Words of wisdom for sure.

It’s strange isn’t it? People sometimes go through a massive amount of effort to save a little bit of effort, whether it’s to show others or just to fool yourself. I’m sometimes like that too. When I could grab a vacuum cleaner and vacuum a room in five minutes, I’ll rather suffer about it for days since it’s “too much of a chore”. :smiley:

10 Likes

No update today.

Can’t really say I got anything done today. A few more days and it’ll be much better time-wise.

13 Likes

No update today.

Same as yesterday, pretty much.

10 Likes

No update today.

Ironically this time work continues on the weekend, rather than the opposite being true as usual. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

No update today.

Alright, finally back to working on this tomorrow.

11 Likes