Cyberpolice (Minor Update: 19th of March 2024) (WIP)

No update today.

Good progress today.

Also, an update on the timetable, I’ll be leaving on the morning of the 8th, my time.

Which means I have 4 days from this moment to finish it. Seems kinda tough, but we’ll see(especially since it’s usually not a good idea to drop a big update and go away, in case something gets broken :stuck_out_tongue: Still, I’d love to finish it before I go).

I’ll be back on the 18th from what I understood(give or take a day).

15 Likes

:eyes: This looks interesting, can’t wait

2 Likes

No update today.

Got a bunch of work done, but doesn’t look super good for posting the update before I go, since there’s still some to be done, and afterwards I do have to re-check the whole update to see that it works as a whole, and all that. Plus, packing on Wednesday will take some time too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Still, you never know.

8 Likes

No update today.

Didn’t get super much done, but it’s apparent that I won’t get it ready before I leave, which sucks, since it’ll be four months since my last update once I get back. And that’s pretty terrible, especially since I thought I’d be able to do weekly updates at some point. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, as long as things proceed I guess I can’t ask for too much more, but it’s still quite annoying since I certainly didn’t plan to spend this much time on this particular segment. There’s still plenty to do and I’d hate for it to proceed at this pace for the rest of the year, so I’ll try to get a better pace once I get back. (then again, I always plan to get more done but when has that ever happened? :stuck_out_tongue: )

11 Likes

No update today.

Nothing to add to what I said yesterday.

9 Likes

No update today.

Alright, I’m off once more. See you in ten or so days!

10 Likes

Alright, I’m back again!

Work continues tomorrow. As usual, might be a slower start due to the longish break. Still, not that much left to do so the update should come out this month even if it takes a while to get to a decent pace.

11 Likes

Why so few eye colors in comparison to hair ones?

No reason I guess. Might as well add some more. Any specific requests?

1 Like

Oh I was looking forward to choose purple after I’ve done the hair, so I got a bit… surprised I suppose to see only three mundane colors for eyes.

I like choosing unnatural eye colors for my MCs, like purple, red, golden.

Ah, I think the more uncommon eyecolors are under the cosmetic cybernetic eye implant choices. It may be that I decided to put them there since it’s unlikely a person will have such an eyecolor naturally. (or I might remember wrong, it’s been a long while since I made the options)

(you get to choose that stuff a bit later on)

8 Likes

No update today.

Tolerable return to work. Could’ve been better, but also worse, so it’s good enough for now.

12 Likes

No update today. (or yesterday, was really busy as I often am after returning from a trip)

Haven’t gotten up to a good speed yet, so progress was quite slow. Perhaps it’ll be better tomorrow.

10 Likes

No update today.

Still a bit slow work-wise, plus I seem to have gotten sick once again. This time it doesn’t seem to be covid, so it’ll probably be fine and shouldn’t affect my work too much.

9 Likes

No update today.

A bit better progress wise, but still far from optimal.

There’s a silver lining on me being sick, fortunately. Means I’ll be staying home during the weekend and thus might work more than usual. :smiley:

13 Likes

No update today.

Alright, finally got to a decent pace. Third variant shouldn’t take much longer now, then the final sweep and the current update is ready. Is it worth 4 months? Definitely not, but can’t help that at this point. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Hope you doing well with your sickness.

6 Likes

No update today.

Got a bunch of stuff done. Nearly done with the third variant.

Thanks for the concern! It’s mostly over already. No more sneezing, fatigue, or poor sleep, just a sore throat and some mucus, more or less.

14 Likes

No update today.

Less progress today than I would’ve wanted. Still, every bit counts.

14 Likes

I appreciate the daily updates.
I also appreciate being able to play as someone who literally has a minigun and a rocket launcher for arms, I wonder if there’ll be a scenario where we could just go wild with them.

5 Likes