Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

we are actually not asking for it

Good. I admit, for a moment i was worried. I recently played a game in which forcing a tracking device on a kid ‘because one is concerned for their safety’ was portrayed as a good thing.

2 Likes

which one?
it is never a good thing and neither justified

I’d rather it be a possible discussion when discussing supervillains and precautions. Though a sentient town a town full of super heroes probably has a power person who can locate missing people. Bot parent and child should have a way to find each other.

A beta i played. That’s all i can say. And to my knowledge that bit is still there…

1 Like

Also:

The paths for the kid (whether you play them as allo, ace or aro ace) focus on the secrets of the other kids, The Gloom, and the area around CoCi.
The parent’s paths focus on the secrets of the other adults and the past, and the city. The npc path here focusses on a different district:

Heatstroke: Hart’s Station
Ian & Lesley: Central Circle
Haggerty & Winnifred: Llyrfield Heights
Dorsey: Tesla Coil District

6 Likes

Are we restricted in taking only a single character’s path (whether platonic, romantic, or other) in a single playthrough for each MC?

1 Like

I will try to allow for multiple, but not all at once.

2 Likes

My child is only allowed to Date Someone if they (the date) can beat me in chess, Sword Fighting (with wooden swords for safety) and can Cook Adequate. High standards for my little one. two out of three ill only tolerate their existence…Evil parent 101.

5 Likes

i consider this dedicated

So… Izzy then?
What? you set up these rules

Hey we’re a single parent we need to look out for what’s best for our kid. Children aren’t always known for making the best decisions look at Romeo and Juliet

4 Likes

if i recall correctly it waas their parents fault

3 Likes

They killed themselves because they couldn’t wait five minutes

6 Likes

but the source were their parents

They killed themselves because the monk (another adult) failed to deliver an important message IIRC.

5 Likes

they killed themselves because they are idiots that fall in love after a day. the only tragedy in that story is the fact that the parents didn’t know how to raise those 2.

4 Likes

Okay, guys, could you move the discussion about shakespeare elsewhere?

At the risked of sounding grumpy, but since the last post asking for genuine feedback on the game so far… there’s been very, very little.
So, could you take unrelated stuff into your DMs?

3 Likes

I remember reading this on an article “What if he’s your Romeo but you’re not his Juliet” and the response " Then you’re his Rosaline and you survive the friggin play"

1 Like

So how is the update going @MeltingPenguins . Im waiting for it to replay, though i played it for like 10 times by now :grin:

1 Like