Crème de la Crème Discussion and Romance Guide (Spoilers Within)

I vote for Mr Griffith because I like being difficult :grin:

2 Likes

All right, since you’re making our dinner tonight…

Mr Griffith is…

…a CAPRICORN :capricorn: :goat::fish:
…and I would cast Lee Pace for his role!
Capture

17 Likes

OMG DONT MAKE ME HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM, please!!

5 Likes

Mostly people have confessed crushes on Miss Dalca or Mr Blanchard so it’s nice for Mr Griffith to get some fan love too! :laughing:

5 Likes

It’s true, I have a big gay crush on Miss Dalca.

8 Likes

I love that I inadvertently made it so you can’t see the poll results until you vote. Since I’ve recused myself from voting, it’ll be a total surprise for me when the poll closes!

5 Likes

I would like to see which (non)fictional character that the readers will be modelling their MC after once the game is released.

For example: I will be using Blair and “Innocent Jenny” from “Gossip Girl” as my first two models for my MC …

@HarrisPS - In your opinion, which of your NPC characters would most likely be my Blair’s Charles and which would be Jenny’s ?

3 Likes

Could we start now? I have three in mind for my MC, a combination of Lady Sibyll Crawford, Elizabeth Bennet and Tina Goldstein.

2 Likes

@Eiwynn - for Blair perhaps Florin, if your MC wanted a fling, or Max if she wants more of a rebel with a good heart :slight_smile:

And for Jenny … hmmm, maybe Auguste if she wants someone who’d help her social climb. Or Freddie if she realises she wants someone more genuine and kind!

3 Likes

A seemingly-snooty Darcy sort of type might be Hartmann or Auguste! Or a more sweet chatty one (ala Wickham before he was revealed to be evil) might be Rosario?

Edit: ahh missed that you hadn’t mentioned asking about who would be suited for your MC, I got mixed up between your and Eiwynn’s posts. Your MC sounds awesome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks for answering all the same. :joy: It’s spot on since I’m eyeing Hartmann as well as Auguste. My initial one was Blaise but another type of MC would be suited for him as I gotten to know my MC better.

4 Likes

Me when I was a teacher:

How I felt inside: Mr Blanchard
How I acted to the students: Miss Dalca
How I wished I could act: Mr Griffith

10 Likes

O GOSH

IT’S RELEASE WEEK

AND HERE’S AN INTERVIEW AND DEMO

23 Likes

You stole Mary’s thunder … will she ever forgive you? :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

I also find it funny that I read your post in the “Valley Girl” voice. lol

9 Likes

Is Floris a RO or marriage option?

1 Like

Yes romanceable, no not marriageable.

Ok so finishing school in this universe is the last 3rd section of a K-12 Curriculum with a 1800’s elite societal polish then? Well at least that is what i took from the first quarter of the interview after two reads.

Pretty much yes! Mid to older teens learning about high society.

1 Like

ok cool. A question what century/ decade is the Clothing style for the populace in your mind. the pictures give a mid 20th century feel. I would like to get a view as close as i can to the authors portrayal as i can so i can iron it out in my head to fit into my character better.

Another question is what would you say is the closest location and time period mentally that the area and people associates with best if it were to be compared to a lace and time in the real world on a social mindset level.
i know it does say europe but that has a massive cultural and clothing style difference depending on where.

Congratulations! I’m super excited to buy this Wednesday.

Question; from left to right, who is who on the cover?

1 Like