Cradle of Eternity (WIP)

I think this will be good!! Seems interesting so far even with just that little bit.

Can’t wait for more updates and future stories :+1:t2:

Not very long so not much feedback I can provide. But the writing style is definitely captivating so far, so I have high hopes for this on that note. Moving on enjoyed the side characters little profiles provided. Can’t wait to interact and meet them. Also see just what powers the MC has in store :heart_eyes::star_struck:
357716733_1014326296228803_5774686493158959122_n

6 Likes

This is an interesting premise! Can’t wait to see more.

2 Likes

No bro please add the shooting mini-supermen out of the hands power bro

It’s critical to the entire plot

6 Likes

So far the demo seems promising.

Hmm. Maybe let the MC encounter just one descendant of their best friend or a close colleague? Because no matter how many generations have passed and how diluted the DNA is, they’re still the descendant of that person. Just a suggestion, of course.

Anyway, I’m interested in seeing how this story develops. Keep it up.

1 Like

Please tell me how MC knows what cars, buses, trains, elevators, etc. are.

1 Like

They aren’t being transferred from medieval to futuristic, rather, it’s modern day to sci-fi.

7 Likes

Damn nice WIP

I’m really excited for this! Good luck on your writing/coding journey!

Hello

i like your story but i can’t pass when i click to the tower. it’s normal ?

1 Like

I seem to be stuck on the tower

2 Likes

That’s the end. I was pretty sure there was a bit more before though, but the story ends with that.

4 Likes

For some reason whenever it reaches the “To the tower” part it seems to be stuck buffering

I’ve asked this question and in fact it’s the end of demo.

Lol read the comment, I literally said it. That’s the end of the demo.

1 Like

oh my bad

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.