So I’m really new to this. But I’ve got the basics done. Followed the tutorial on wiki and made my first .txt pages (I tested it with the Choicescript IDE, everything works). But when I try to run Compile.html … its just stuck on “loading”. Using firefox and also tried IE. It stays stuck and I cant figure out whats wrong.
Also, I tried using the choicescript IDE first, since its obviously alot easier to use. I exported the “file”, which should be a single html file. It’s a single file but when downloading its not specifically named as .html. So I rename it and try to run it, but it just shows garbled html text, and not the actual page it’s supposed to show. I have no idea why this is. Especially since on the IDE website itself the whole thing works flawlessly.
I’m terribly stuck x_x