Compendium of ideas // interest check

True, very true.

Hmm, well, let me just say that those doors of opportunity aren’t closed yet, I like to keep my options open. And though I do know it might appear to be “boring” to be a plain MC, — there are also many ways to make it interesting. Albeit, I suppose it depends.

Anyhow, yes, there are many ways to spice it up ! And clearly there are many assets a writer can play with to offer something a tad more different.

Ah ah ah, we’ve got our Lois Lane.

Hmm, a clone could have your memories, albeit them sharing it would depend a lot on the personality they have gained during the cloning. Who knows, one of the clones might have gained superpowers and would beat down your captor.

Also, yes, I thought as much, also within that timespan, I could showcase some character concepts, and whatnots !

as a writer , you do have the power of a god . sorta lol you can do anything with your story , make your character go anywhere you want and have powers we never heard of !

hahaha well , when I said ‘boring MC’ …I was just imagining a super hero complaining how everytime he try to use the washing machine , he hit the button too hard and it break !

MC: yeah , keep complaining! I hear my back crack just trying to lift a beer out of my fridge!!

roll eyes

Lois Lane was noisy! and it was part of her job to get into trouble :grin:

Think of it more , if you had a program of rehabitilation for the vilain , with structures and tense atmosphere !! and everything goes wrong! kinda like that 1st meeting of the cop with Hannibal ! was I the only one sweating ? :joy:

I suppose so, after all writers are basically sharing a piece of themselves by showcasing the worlds that course through their minds. But still, it is always good to be receptive to new ideas and feedback that could improve or add more spice to the mix ! Certainly, a writer shouldn’t totally bend to everything that is being pointed out, but it is good to listen, because who knows, it might either make your text better or give birth to some new things you hadn’t thought of before. So being open-minded is kind of a key piece to everything, and such, the pieces of the puzzle might fall together nicely.

Well, there is some kind of fun in just being the "normal guy"™ midst a group of super powered guys and gals and in-betweeners. I mean sure, the struggles are different (as in, vastly different, let’s be real), however, a plain person is not devoid of interesting things. A normie could keep their entourage down-to-earth, or who knows, could be the moral compass of a group – or just keeps some of the super powered balanced. There is a lot to work with, and yes, being average might not be the most fun prospect in the universe. Albeit, it doesn’t mean you can’t be… Captivating in your own rights.

Hmm, well, Lois Lane had other purposes, furthermore, she was a journalist, kind of comes with the territory to get into trouble, especially when it involves, I don’t know, madmen with powers beyond human capabilities ?

Huh, a rehabilitation faculty, that could be an interesting one to explore, indeed. Ehh, I’ve watched Hannibal, though might be just me, but I was not really fazed by the scenes (just as much as I ate while watching The Walking Dead, I ate while watching Hannibal, I guess I’m weird). But yes, I mean, I know which scene you are speaking of, but didn’t get my tingly senses… Tingly. However, it could be an intriguing thing to dive into, perhaps.

The poll has been closed as of today morning, half past nine, my time. Sacrosanct Ichor seems to have been in the audience’s favour, as such it is the story I shall write about. I thank you all for voting and/or discussing in here.

A new topic will be created to dedicate myself to SI’s progress, opinions, ideas and others. The new thread should be opened this month or next month, depending on my schedule. But Sacrosanct Ichor will happen, no matter what, this I promise. :sunflower:

For the other ideas, fret not, there will always be another time to tell their tales. :pig:

1 Like

Woooooooooooot! Awesome!

I wish you all the best in your writing and I can’t wait to see it! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.