Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

-the Manipulator sits at the end of a table, flicking a wayward strand of platinum blonde hair from her forehead. She clears her throat.-

Ahem, a poem to mark this special occasion…

Violets are blue.
Roses are red.
Wave goodbye to those kids.
Thanks to me, they’re all dead.

-she rises from her seat-

It’s time.

-and teleports away-

14 Likes

Kinda wanna read the achievements now :thinking:

2 Likes

Someone is on Cloud Nine over here :smirk:. In any event, congrats and can’t wait to play it @Eric_Moser

It’s finally here woooo

Why is this the first time I’ve seen this…dear lord…it’s actually coming :scream:

Yay. :grimacing:

(and a random string of letter that just happen to form words out of pure chance, oh yes…)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

4 Likes

Part 2 out
Stoic RO

AAAAAHHHHHHH ITS HAPPENING!!

How about the male ROs? Perhaps a hint? =]

Guys i need help. So I got the game last night and decide to go back to cch 1 to save the game (didn’t finished, I left it before it ended). So save it last night and tried to load it today but it doesn’t show the save game…do I have to play the first game again? :weary:

Same ROs like last game (Crook included)

1 Like

The game was updated to 1.0.1 with save game fix. Check if your version is updated.

2 Likes

Have you updated? There’s a new version that fixes it.

@Frogs
Thanks for the info so far I haven’t found any male ROs interesting. I was planning to go after Crook but he’s married. XD

1 Like

Try closing the app then reloading. My saves weren’t showing and just exiting and trying again worked for me.

1 Like

Urgent: Did anyone else get a game-killing bug when they asked Dirty Girl to talk to the looters?

Someone on Facebook claims to have gotten this error code: line 1872: can’t fairAdd to non-percentile value: 134

Specifically, I guess this could be an Android issue? (I wouldn’t know, as I have Apple). Or I guess it could be a pirate version with the bug. Or maybe I’m missing something.

1 Like

Okay, It’s almost noon here. I’m closing up this thread.

Go here: Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941) for post-release discussion.

1 Like