Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

Interesting.
Though the question remains: Has there actually been travel between NY and Florida AT ALL? The only one who says so is BS, right?

I am going to have to write some really crazy shit to avoid Part 3 resembling any of the theories out there, this one included.

It’s looking more and more like Mega Cat will be a bundle of cats hiding in a trench coat.

16 Likes

We can stop speculating if that’s any help? O_ò

His power is actually sneaking under your feet and making you trip while you’re carrying something important.

13 Likes

You think he also stands in front of doors for a long time, especially during crucial moments, trying to decide if he wants to go though or not? Stares at people for uncomfortably long periods of time and tries to follow them into the bathroom (my cats do that while screaming if I dare leave them outside).
…damn, now I want to see that, it would explain his lack of public appearances.

6 Likes

I should have the first draft of my Crook short story done by Sunday. I’m 1250 words in and working on it tonight. It’ll probably just be around 2500-3000 words, similar to a Very Stoic Christmas.

I could use 3 or 4 beta readers to check it out and give input. Heavy readers, folks with keen eyes who like addressing issues like pacing, dialogue, structure, etc., would be most appreciated. Just a head’s up; it’s told in 1st person POV (present), and not everyone likes that. (I’m using these short stories as a way to experiment with different styles.)

8 Likes

I’d love to help out!

1 Like

I’d love to help beta your work, let me know!

@HomingPidgeon and @LadyColossus, you two are definitely in. Thanks! I’ll post when I’m ready. It may or not be Sunday, since I just realized Sunday is Father’s Day. I might let the family spoil me that day instead of writing.

4 Likes

Godspeed :smiley: :cat:

Enjoy that time with your family! You deserve it!

1 Like

One more for the playlists out there for the Hedonist:

1 Like

I’d love to help out as well!

1 Like

Thanks, @Cheion, you’re in!

@eric_moser
If you’ve still got room for a fourth beta reader, then I’d like to throw my nonexistent hat in the ring. :slight_smile:

Okay, @rose-court, you’re in. Hat in ring!

And four is a good number. More than that would be overkill. I’ll notify you fine folks when the draft is ready to look over. Working on it this morning.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Points of View and Tenses

@HomingPidgeon
@LadyColossus
@Cheion
@rose-court

Well, I managed to finish the draft today. It’s about 4,000 words. I’ll PM you all with the link.

4 Likes

Okay, my 4,000-word Crook short story is finished! It was fun for me to dig into the mind of a slightly younger Crook. I really enjoyed the process. And thanks so much to the awesome beta readers!

Anyway, there are two ways to get it…

Booksmart+ Patrons get it this weekend.

A week or two after that, I’ll send it out to my Readers’ Appreciation Group. If you haven’t signed up already, there’s no reason not to. It’s free, and I don’t spam (at most, one email per month). Link is here: http://eepurl.com/doKeYL

8 Likes

Are there consequences to “Ignoring” the text from mom?