COMING WEDNESDAY: "Crème de la Crème," New TRAILER, DEMO, and Author Interview

@HannahPS :hugs: Congratulations on the release tomorrow, of course, day one buy. If not Blaise will kill me lol. :wink:

6 Likes

I suppose it depends on individual choice which leads to different circumstances , but honestly for me , it is more warm hearted and i didn’t notice there are many malicious acts among one another :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol. LOL, You and I have played a totally different game altogether. But that is the magic of choices. As my game is literally gossip politics and intrigue and mean girls.

5 Likes

We must replay again tomorrow :wink:

4 Likes

When i read the word scandal. That sign of good game

4 Likes

Can’t wait to spend all of tomorrow just playing the game :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

All I have to say is this is awesome so far it has me hooked can’t wait till tomorrow!

2 Likes

On the characters with the variable gender, as the author what gender do you feel ideally fits each of the characters? I would prefer to preselect the genders instead of randomisation but would like to feel like I was picking the right genders. Freddie seems easily neutral though: Hermione personality mixed with Ron’s family background.

Seem to have met Ron Weasley except he’s rich…

Ah seem to have met Draco Malfoy.
Ok I can figure this out.

Loving the story the more it progresses

4 Likes

It is so good lol so far

1 Like

absolutely lovely…cant wait for it to come out.

1 Like

Congrats on the (pending) release @HannahPS!
May I ask who was responsible for the excellent cover art?

Edit: Found the artist (Paola Tuazon). I know who to keep my eye out for next time. Thanks!

3 Likes

Game is out on iOS!

4 Likes

Oh wait really? Game is out? I’m searching on Android but can’t find it. Guess I’ll have to wait a bit longer :cry:

2 Likes

It’s out in the CoG Omnibus in Android as well. Can’t find the stand-alone app though.

12 Likes

Ah yes, I see it.

It’s out on Google Play

12 Likes

It is not available in my country

Same with mine. It mentioned that it’s not available in my country as well. I could buy it through the Omnibus though.

Sorry guys maybe it’ll be available once COG officially announces it?

Possible. This is actually the first time this happens so it’s quite odd. I’ll check again later even though I bought it already over the omnibus.