COMING THURSDAY: "Werewolves 2: Pack Mentality," New Trailer, Author Interview, and DEMO

As usual excited and waiting for the release…

1 Like

Sorry, Lapu. i’ll get your ex.

4 Likes

Augury was very intriguing in the demo … but I think it is very cool if she is loyal to her gf.

3 Likes

Honestly, I absolutely fell in love with those two while I was writing. It sounds really silly, but there were a few times I made myself laugh out loud with what they said to each other (some of it is seen mostly on the Bly romance, since they hang out a lot after the prison.) Like I said in the Interview, I’m a ‘pantser’ and mostly write as I go and let the story and dialogue come naturally within the boundaries of the greater outline skeleton. Augury and Inferi just kinda came to life for me and lived in my head for a while.

6 Likes

Will different endings matter a lot or are they just for flavour?

1 Like

I don’t know all the variations but from what I played on the demo all the endings I had funnel you into the same start. Can’t speak for much past the first 3 chapters since that is all the demo is.

Each ending from book 1 leads into several unique sections and choices in book 2, but yes, they do eventually end up in the same place. (they kind of have to, or it would be four separate books) There’s probably around 40 thousand words total of unique content associated with endings, as well as special achievements that can only be gotten by following certain endings from book 1. So it’s totally worth it to come in from different angles.

5 Likes

Has anyone completed these achievements can’t seem to get them on my play through

Selfless
Killing tendencies
Better late than never
Silent but deadly
Makers secret
Silver tongue 2 (I am assuming i need the first one)
Confessional
Crash landing

Selfless

During the escape from Nail Bly will suggest to go after technicians. Ignore them and when humans deploy gas choose to hold he door open.

Killing tendencies

After the fire in the camp go with Jolon to the pantry and you will run into Havok. Catch him to get the achievement. You’ll need stealth > 64 or combat > 69/vitality > 54 or intimidation > 49/diplomacy > 74

Better late than never

Keep warden Washburn alive in Nail and in the camp. In the last chapter go after Rivera and when you meet Washburn choose o fight him.

Silent but deadly

Go after Rivera and approach the camp without alerting the guards. Stealth > 79

Makers secret

Use gas to expose Maker.

Silver tongue 2

Expose Rivera then convince her to leave ((diplomacy > 79) or (leadership > 59)), or threaten her with gas ((diplomacy > 79) or ((leadership > 69) or (intimidation > 69)). If you choose “I’ll make sure of it myself.” in the following conversation you’ll need (intimidation > 74) or (leadership > 74).

Confessional

Choose to expose Maker to Sonoma by threatening her with exposure if she wont admit her betrayal to Sonoma. (intimidation > 54) or (diplomacy > 69)

Crash landing

Get captured by Rivera and be peaceful in the secret base. When you’re preparing to drop from helicopter
attack the soldier. Combat > 69 or vitality > 59 .

8 Likes

Thank very much i just managed to complete, Silver tongue this morning