COMING THURSDAY: "Versus: The Elite Trials" - New Author Interview and TRAILER

From The beta testing, so it could change in the final version I could say I am certainly surprised with the amount the choices and decisions you could choose. There are some small railroad, yes. But the difference with previous games is amazing. There are at least three different and clear outcomes and they are different. There is suspense and there is weirdness sci fi… also hunger games mets star trek. So yeah, I am not famous for sugarcoat anything. Less Zachary games… lol. But the improvement is vast.

4 Likes

Boi who is gonna pm me ane tell me how not to get the alternate ending in this game cause I tell you I have never gotten another ending except for that.

Still waiting for this to show up on Google Play. I guess they’re going on US time.

3 Likes

It’s not on the Apple store either and I live on the east coast. Could be my schools blocker even though I have a VPN

And here I viewed you as one of the “adult-ish” people on the forums!

And yeah life is funny like that. In college, using a 1-10 scale, I had maybe a 2 in money, but probably an 8 in time. These days, I would probably just flip those numbers. :neutral_face:

And I’m still in the middle of Versus but this should nudge me into finishing it.

2 Likes

I think this game has been delayed.

Ain’t that the truth :sleeping:

1 Like

I’m not sure, and I don’t want to think about it too hard or I might jinx it.

2 Likes

Maybe in behavior. I’m only fresh out of college, though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

FYI Everyone: We’ve had some problems with Apple. Hopefully, they’ll get around to approving the game today, but who knows. :frowning:

12 Likes

This is worth the wait. After all, we’ve waited for one year, another day (or several) is nothing in comparison! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sry to pester but is that affecting Amazon too? Can’t find it yet…

Until you see it announced on the blog or in a mailer, there’s no use to asking, because it’s not “out” yet.

1 Like

Oh okay thanks for letting us apple users know :3

:cry::sob::cold_sweat::scream:

It’s now “In Review” on Apple. That can take anywhere from 20 minutes to 24 hours.

Then, once we Release it, it can still take up to 6 hours to be searchable in the App stores.

19 Likes

I didn’t plan on sleeping anyways so…

4 Likes

You said about problems with Apple, but game isn’t out on android too. Are there similar problems or you want to release game on all platforms at once?

Yea they release them all at same time

2 Likes

Apple always screws Android users smh. Have you Apple users not get tired of this? Switch to andriod​:angry::point_right::iphone::ok_hand: