COMING THURSDAY: "7th Sea: A Pirate's Pact," NEW AUTHOR INTERVIEW, TRAILER, and DEMO

TRAILER:

DEMO:

AUTHOR INTERVIEW:

34 Likes

!!! OK, seriously pumped right now!

3 Likes

Demo looks good. I am excited. Just wish main stats wouldn’t decrease

1 Like

That is one gorgeous cover illustration! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

The demo was fun and the cover art is amazing! :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

Yea i forgot to mention. Beautiful artwork.

@Mary_Duffy could you tell me Who did it?

I actually don’t know. This asset came from 7th Sea, which is a separate company.

I know it’s been said, but damn that cover is great! Looking forward to it. Really enjoyed the demo, gripped me.

Ahh yes i remember reading a short story from there. It was posted here. Thanks anyways

The art is originally from the cover to 7th Sea: Pirate Nations which covers a lot of the island locations in the game setting. Unfortunately the book credits list all the artists together without the cover artist credit being broken out separately, so I can’t tell you which of the 9 artists listed in that link did that specific piece.

2 Likes

That’s exciting! I never played the 7th Sea PnP game, but I definitely spent plenty of time reading the sourcebooks.

Does this implement the rules of the PnP game? If so, is that the first time a CoG game has used an existing ruleset?

Yar-har!

It does not.

1 Like

Still super cool that there’s a CoG game licensed from a major RPG. Pirates are great. Gyar!

4 Likes

Really looking forward to this one;)

Just finished with the demo and I’m looking forward to finishing this story.

1 Like

this time , i am relying on you to give me feedback and the potential RO :wink:

Is it out yet

I think not, they haven’t posted the link and I have tried searching through the playstore.

This sucks. Still not out yet:(

It’s been delayed. We’ll release it when available, or change the date when we have an idea of what we’re going to do about it.

3 Likes